Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Combined Venues

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Yes, a mall with different retail outlets, food court or cafe, etc. Being able to live above your business; locked as a private dwelling without affecting the business. That would be great.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    If the cars thing goes through, then it would be nice to get a mechanic garage/gas station/mom pop store. :) Also, if more is added to camping in the future, then a camper/bait & tackle shop. Also, one simmer mentioned being able to have more than one house on a lot and that would be neat too.
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    It's probably been suggested before but I'm really interested in the idea to have two venue types for one lot. This could increase sims autonomous interactions and help make them more realistic to their surroundings.

Some examples could be cafe/library, nightclub/lounge, museum/cafe, gym/pool, pool/spa, restaurant/bar, etc.

I'm sure a lot of tech would have to be put into this suggestion but please consider it for our greater story telling pleasure ;)

I had brought it up once before this post. They really ought to do it
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I like this idea.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    I would like this if it made it possible to have a house above like a restaurant or something. And then your sim could own the store and not have to leave their house
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @AngelSimmz I have wanted this forever! I wish EA would find a way to make this happen! It was nice that in TS2 you could have a business on your home lot.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Recently brought up in another discussion. Still hope we could have this one day. Thanks for all the reply’s everyone
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited September 2017
    I would love to be able to combine coffee house with a retail store. I still don't understand why you can't make money off the barista bar in your shop when running a business. Or combine the restaurant with the bakery. It's silly you can't combine businesses.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Totally! This would also fix the problem of not being able to live above your store/restaurant.
  • Options
    OreoNoHeelsOreoNoHeels Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been dreaming of a coffee/bakery, or like a restaurant/shop (for like To Go Food)!
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    There is a way to have a libray/cafe, or live on lot. I'm build mode you can change traits, you can add popular spot, vampire, romance, outdoors traits. This opens up many possibilities, as you can then go into furniture and add bar, coffee maker etc.
    For sim to live on lot, you can use the cheat mode, add kitchen, bedroom, living and then add mailbox. In play mode become freelance or selfemployed.
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    wrenstales wrote: »
    There is a way to have a libray/cafe, or live on lot. I'm build mode you can change traits, you can add popular spot, vampire, romance, outdoors traits. This opens up many possibilities, as you can then go into furniture and add bar, coffee maker etc.
    For sim to live on lot, you can use the cheat mode, add kitchen, bedroom, living and then add mailbox. In play mode become freelance or selfemployed.

yea but what the townies do is dictated by the lot type. If its a library they will look for books and not drink or eat, if it's cafe they eat but wont look for books. I put bars in all my restaurants and no one uses them unless I make it a bar, then no one eats. In a perfect world I'd have both lol