Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Current Sim!

AestasAestas Posts: 72 Member
Post your current sim! Here's mine:
T9dwLI6.jpg?1

Her name is Josephine Ali, she wants to be a movie star and she has a habit of smoking (I have a cigarette mod) (*note* I'm not saying smoking is okay, it just spices up the game for me).

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Sorry, I can't answer. Just because I play 6 households with pretty many sims. I just don't have only ONE "current" sim. If this isn't your point, please be more specific.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey @Aestas your sim is really pretty. I like her pose.
    The sim I'm playing currently is the one as my avitar. Her name is Ashelyn and she's an "elf" that lives in Dragon Valley. I think you may have seen pics of her in another thread. :D
    Just a couple more:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    edited July 2017
    I play lots of different households but as Keith is the one I last played with, I suppose he counts as current ><

Screenshot.jpg

*Edit: link went dead.
    Post edited by BABYxTHExLUXE on
  • AestasAestas Posts: 72 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    Hey @Aestas your sim is really pretty. I like her pose.
    The sim I'm playing currently is the one as my avitar. Her name is Ashelyn and she's an "elf" that lives in Dragon Valley. I think you may have seen pics of her in another thread. :D
    Just a couple more:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Wow she's so pretty! :)
    I play lots of different households but as Keith is the one I last played with, I suppose he counts as current ><

Yitlx3.jpg

His hair is awesome!
    Sorry, I can't answer. Just because I play 6 households with pretty many sims. I just don't have only ONE "current" sim. If this isn't your point, please be more specific.

Oh, sorry. I mean like your favorite sim in your current household.
    Well It must be my angel/avatar Aziraphale who is a clever and very realiable ghost hunter, but as I play rotational, it sometimes is a "new" every day. But Aziraphale is also my oldest sim, as he has followed my game since the early Sims 1 days.
    Azri-sims4.jpg

Well It must be my angel/avatar Aziraphale who is a clever and very realiable ghost hunter, but as I play rotational, it sometimes is a "new" every day. But Aziraphale is also my oldest sim, as he has followed my game since the early Sims 1 days.
    Azri-sims4.jpg

Those wings are awesome.
  • kmrbem1994kmrbem1994 Posts: 1 New Member
    Her name is Taryn, she is a lawyer.
  • GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    edited October 2016
    The perched bird on top of the elf's shoulder was a nice touch.

I'm playing a dude with all the child reward traits. His primary traits are Genius, Creative, and Perfectionist. Aspiration is Renaissance Sim.

6cm4vEW.png
    rkBgxTF.png
    047bbt5.png
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    edited October 2016
    Gozeppelin wrote: »
    The perched bird on top of the elf's shoulder was a nice touch.

I'm playing a dude with all the child reward traits. His primary traits are Genius, Creative, and Perfectionist. Aspiration is Renaissance Sim.

6cm4vEW.png

Oh my gosh, I'll post a picture in a second but your sim looks exactly like a sim of mine who is based on my fiance. Only difference is mine isn't as ripped (muscular) as yours!

Edit: Here he is

UbHkKIK.png

this one is me (or as close as it can be, my face was hard for me to make)

OVLh6BG.png

and this is "our son" (we don't actually have a real son yet) Lucifer

zVDHrHD.png

and his "little sister" (same as lucifer, don't have any kids in real life) Bonnie.

GWetWUt.png

A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    This is my current sim (my simself actually, she looks like me but her hair is much neater than mine) ... She just gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl who they named Lucian and Lilith.

My sim, Tennille is married to my real life boyfriends simself he had me make for him.

So yeah, anyway, this is my simself, Tennille Riddle -

10_29_16_12_47_34_AM.pngphoto upload
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    made her today! her name is Eva Mackenzie and she's a outdoor enthusiast

bl8mlql.png
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Simsister2004 Oh my god! You need help on how to create sims he is butt ugly!

Wow, how rude... he's not ugly at all. Anyway everyone has different opinions, maybe keep the mean ones to yourself in the future yeah?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2016
    I was too shocked yesterday about that comment to properly see what this topic was about (only followed this (ex) member here from another topic to report them), great sims everyone! And in fact I really like the angel, he has kind of a committed, concentrated look which makes me curious about his actions and character). My current sim in 3 is Cameron.

Cameron_0048_zpslsthhlix.png

And my current sim in 4 is Monica.

21-6-16_17-35-44_zpsqacmvzxg.png

5JZ57S6.png
    edited October 2016
    I have chosen to ignore the new member yelliob. Obviously he/she has another taste than me. To me my angel is the most beautiful, the most important, and the most charming sim I ever made, and I made a lot. He is also a very strong character, and the oldest, as he has followed my game since 2001. I am so tempted to post a couple photos more. My love for him is eternal as is he himself. I will never let him die as long as I am able to play The Sims.
    eafq13.jpg
    20qe4jq.jpg

BTW, I like your sims a lot. I like the diversity we have in making sims in The sims 4. It is always so much fun to see, how different they can be.
    And BTW, my current sim is Michael Jackson and son Malthe.
    Dad%20and%20son.jpg
  • GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    edited October 2016
    Was I drunk when I wrote this description?

Cécile Leblanc
    "Cécile originally came to SimNation to dominate the world, Now she's going to dominate the FASHION INDUSTRY! None shall escape her mind probing of intergalactic trendiness. Pose by #Ginzu19 #nocc"

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F2B1679A9F0E11E68732A68B05B62D2F

00.jpg

z9Jqmo7.png
    lZ0Vbdf.png
    TFnIS4W.png
    uLmmene.png
    8oxj1RH.png
    LtYl5iM.png
    zxmdJSG.png
    SuZi9GW.png
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    Sorry, I was a bit tired, lol!

14608701_1067214123391186_3062998034833692759_o.jpg
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    21-6-16_17-35-44_zpsqacmvzxg.png

I like this sim, she's pretty. Just wanted to quote this because I wasn't wearing my glasses when I first saw her and thought she was an amazing sim of Ellen Page, then I let my eyes focus a little and realized I was wrong :(

Still a good sim though!!

A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    Okay, so here is my current family that I play when using the desktop instead of the laptop.

This is Elista she is a stay at home mother that makes money through her music ...

IjEn1z.png
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Here's the current sim I'm obsessed with. Too bad I don't any male children in my family, otherwise I would hook them up lightening fast :lol:.

iO4pZeV.png

I'm gonna freeze her aging so that I can save her for next generation hehe.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Fallon ♥
    Fallon.jpg

Audrey - she's my best friends self-sim that I made. ♥
    audrey_bmp.jpg

And my self-sim.
    selfsim.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • hopeybluehopeyblue Posts: 35 Member
    @Odonata68

she is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Laurence is the sim I'm currently playing with the most.
    She's a proud vampire from Bridgeport and moved to Neverglade with her human boyfriend Ronaldo. She's a private investigator who spends her free time practicing sim fu and hunting. An ordinary life until something really weird happened to Ronaldo, unexpected weight gain spreading to the whole town which she decided to investigate... I'd like to make a story with this.

782145Screenshot1406.jpg

284623Screenshot928.jpg

644864Screenshot1040.jpg

dailymotion.com/video/x50oe1l_sims-3-laurence-la-vampire_videogames
  • ainselmanainselman Posts: 1 New Member
    love it!