March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED.

shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
edited October 2016 in PC - Technical Discussions
This is why I hate my Sim games tied to Origin. Right now I can not log in and I really want to play Sims 4 :(
Post edited by shadowicia on

Comments

• KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Yup it's down I was playing the Sims 4 (shocker right? I wanted to give it a second chance so...) and it froze and crashed I reset my PC and now Origin is down.

First it said you're not connected to the internet and after I reset that then it lag a few times then it said my account was already in use :'( wait What? and that's why I have to remain offline great just great :| oh well back to Sims 3 I guess or one of my online games.

But I also noticed it lagged here a bit trying to get into the forums.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Kartai wrote: »
    Yup it's down I was playing the Sims 4 (shocker right? I wanted to give it a second chance so...) and it froze and crashed I reset my PC and now Origin is down.

First it said you're not connected to the internet and after I reset that then it lag a few times then it said my account was already in use :'( wait What? and that's why I have to remain offline great just great :| oh well back to Sims 3 I guess or one of my online games.

My sims 3 isn't working atm. Plus it's also locked to Origin because I updated it to the new patch. Looks like I'll be playing Left 4 Dead 2 ...
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    shadowicia wrote: »
    Kartai wrote: »

My sims 3 isn't working atm. Plus it's also locked to Origin because I updated it to the new patch. Looks like I'll be playing Left 4 Dead 2 ...

Hmm I got my Sims 3 from Steam win it was on sale but yes sometimes Origin can Origin.

But yes Steam version is not linked to Origin and I can also play some Stardew Valley also (wow thanks for reminding me of that game) but yes Stem has lot and lots of games.