Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone have any WCIFs they need answered? Ask!

Comments

• WarvocBatqueenWarvocBatqueen Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone I know this sounds a bit dark but I downloaded an IT pennywise house and I’m looking for shoes with the pom poms some hair and I wondered if there is a severed hand for him as an accessory.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    No ideas. I hope someone will make them if they don't exist. Sorry I can't be helpful, but I didn't want to leave you hanging with no replies at all. I'm trying to remember who does some of the gory Halloween style stuff for Sims4, but I'm medicated & having trouble concentrating.
  • AlbinTheOctopusAlbinTheOctopus Posts: 2 New Member
    Any Wall/Floor with a galaxy/Space print? I'm making a spaceship rp and it'd be nice to have a decent background.
    Any Wall/Floor with a galaxy/Space print? I'm making a spaceship rp and it'd be nice to have a decent background.

Nebula space wallpaper at TSR https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-walls/title/nebula-space-wallpaper/id/1344014/
    Animated twinkling star wallpaper by Bakie at MTS https://modthesims.info/d/589980

No hits for flooring came up though.

• GiveMeADundieGiveMeADundie Posts: 28 Member
    WCIF decorative, non-functional garage doors? I hate building them from scratch lol
    "I'm not what I think I am. I'm not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am."

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Does anybody know if Kylo Ren's Lightsaber can be obtained in the pack, if not does anybody know if anybody unlocked it and included the different Kyber Crystal options for it, as well as a Black Kyber Crystal Fix for Lightsaber's that use them, they appear as Red and not Black.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited September 2020
    Do anyone know of CC plain pin buttons? You know the round and flat accessory to place on a sim's jacket to signalize a political or organisational statement. This would be so cool for politicians, eco enthusiasts, pride, clubs and a lot more!

I've found many jewelry brooches, but their shape is too complex, and often positioned too low on the body. I know a button would not work on just any outfit, but then I'd just find a working combo.

If anyone would like to create a simple pin button mesh (perhaps 2 versions positioned for inner clothes and outer clothes that often require different distance from the body), I'd be glad to design and share quite a few swatches with statements :)
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm looking for a mod to allow Sims to dance to jazz and classical music. The animations can still be the same style, as long as the option to dance is there. I'm also looking for additional voices and walkstyles.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    WCIF family poses that dont require a toddler or a baby? Child sims are fine, but there's a certain family I want to take some shots with and I cant find any family poses that dont need a toddler! Help?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    WCIF family poses that dont require a toddler or a baby? Child sims are fine, but there's a certain family I want to take some shots with and I cant find any family poses that dont need a toddler! Help?

You could try looking here: https://ts4-poses.tumblr.com/masterlist
  • maddiesmmmymaddiesmmmy Posts: 6 New Member
    Does anyone know where I can find these or have them and will share them? I have searched all the uploads for FemmeJean, but I can NOT find these pictures: https://strictlysimlish.tumblr.com/post/119221208018/femme-jean-hello-today-i-have-some-quotes-from
  • maglev666maglev666 Posts: 72 Member
    I am looking for some objects of 4"x4" lumber. However, I need ones that are not locked at ceiling height, but on the floor, so I can raise them to heights I need. Would also be useful to not have them snap to walls, but be free standing.
    > @maglev666 said:
    > I am looking for some objects of 4"x4" lumber. However, I need ones that are not locked at ceiling height, but on the floor, so I can raise them to heights I need. Would also be useful to not have them snap to walls, but be free standing.

So, I guess that is a big no.
    Sorry, @maglev666. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "some objects". Are you talking about columns? Or do you mean horizontal lumber beams? Both? Any pictures and more description might help.
    I saw a modding request for some sort of 4x4 board (both vertical and horizontal) but I didn't find anything actually existing.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Hello...I'm looking for portraits to hang on an office wall in my game. What I'm looking for are paintings of men from 1900-1960. The effect I want to go for is of the founding fathers of this company.
    > @Suceress said:
    > Sorry, @maglev666. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "some objects". Are you talking about columns? Or do you mean horizontal lumber beams? Both? Any pictures and more description might help.
    > I saw a modding request for some sort of 4x4 board (both vertical and horizontal) but I didn't find anything actually existing.

I am looking for horizontal. Basically I want beams I can recolor as needed to make those little "flange" like protuberances sticking out of cubist like modern homes. Example on this image...

https://res.cloudinary.com/sagacity/image/upload/c_crop,w_6880,x_0,y_0/c_fit,h_640,w_960/Houston-Modern-Home-Glen-Haven-Braeswood_uu3wki

You will see one of these "flanges" above the second story windows. I tried using Severinka's beams for these, but since they snap to the walls I cannot stick them outside of each other to make the flange wider. They also snapped to the ceiling height, so I cannot use them at lower heights.

Hopefully this helps.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I really wish I had a bowl or tray with 3-4 slots on top, for holding say apples or other edibles that household members can grab during the day. It would also make such a nice decor, because it would vary based on what I put on it. I did find a statue with a tray surface (for candles?), but what I'm looking for should b possible to put on a table surface, or on a shelf even. Nothing big, but with room for 3-4 fruits etc, nothing fancy, and I can create color swatches if needed. Anyone?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    Does anyone know where can I find street lamp like this (with effect and moths)? I found similar lamp on debug but it doesn't attract moths. I wanna light up the streets and its kinda bothering me if I use different lamps

on the left is the one I'm looking for while the right one is the one I got from debug.
    11-16-20-2-28-50-PM.png

thank you
  • hankiepie2345hankiepie2345 Posts: 56 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hi does anyone know the name of this hair?
    tumblr-nxyp44-WKz-X1reb848o1-1280.jpg
    Womble wrote: »
    Does anyone know where can I find street lamp like this (with effect and moths)? I found similar lamp on debug but it doesn't attract moths. I wanna light up the streets and its kinda bothering me if I use different lamps

on the left is the one I'm looking for while the right one is the one I got from debug.
    11-16-20-2-28-50-PM.png

thank you

You might try asking Bakie about this, It sounds right up his alley. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/810094/bakies-cc-builds-tutorials-and-effect-player-videos-update-animated-small-waterfall#latest
    Hi does anyone know the name of this hair?
    tumblr-nxyp44-WKz-X1reb848o1-1280.jpg

I'm sorry but, that CC is for The Sims 3. You may try contacting the Simmer who posted the picture to see if they have more information.
    Does anyone know where I can get some stepping stones? Not a floor texture, but actual objects of stepping stones.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Has anyone made a 3-tile version of the Nosy Neighbour gate?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • mellohippo88mellohippo88 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, does anyone have any cc of Hana's Sims/ Hohohohana? It seems all the links on Wayback are deleted/broken :(

This trench coat here is something I've been looking for a while
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/590253094882725697/
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Hey @Bananas_45 ! I'm having a hard time finding a bunch of items from a build. I'm looking for the roof decorations in the image below, they are they flourishes that come down. As well as the splatters or stains on the walls, the brick foundation and the fence. I can't seem to find these anywhere. At first I thought they were EPs I didn't have but I really cant find the foundation or the roof florets in any!

Any help would be appreciated :)

1.png?token-time=1609889636&token-hash=WkOsPWjgdyY5NW7AK3RH1SbkdENfOg9ckk_LKHSgMZc%3D
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif