Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone have any WCIFs they need answered? Ask!

167891012...Next

Comments

• mersades1313mersades1313 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know where this fits but I'll try here.
    No matter what CC pack I download, every item is just fine except for candles. I can search for the cc candle by the name it's under and I see it in the text results that come up (The ones you can click on to bring you to the item) but then I do that and nothing is there. CC candles just do not show up in the catalog at all and I can't figure out why. I've tried googling but haven't found an answer. Every other item shows up fine, even the candle holders, just not the actual candle.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Suceress wrote: »
    WCIF functioning ladder recolors? Like recolors of the ladders EA put in under the stairs options. I'm looking for something with a more rustic wood look for a medieval theme. New meshes with rustic wood look would be good too. I'm looking for darker to medium woods.
    b0rf3a164iq4.png
    m572y8nr8dwr.png

I'm also looking for a buy mode decor rug that looks like a trap door. Something like this:
    cvul861l4d43.png

Ok, so I didn't find the ladder with the ropes holding the rungs on but I found some rustic ladders. Still looking for things like rope ladders, wooden ladders secured with rope or large cast iron nails, and looking for trap door rugs.

Anyway, here are the rustic ladders from woodsfairy:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/ragged-wooden-by-46105031
    a00aba2d6296cd2938ed3572c53f23c640097924.pnj
  • ElleLaAmourElleLaAmour Posts: 360 Member
    Hi. I'm new to the game and just got a VIP at TSR today. I've downloaded a lot of things but for some reason I can't get a washer and dryer. I've downloaded them both separately and in rooms but can never find them in the game. The laundry rooms I download go to the gallery but when I try to place the rooms, a popup says I don't own the washer and dryer and doesn't load them with the rest of the room. And I'm not able to find the single washers and dryers I download either. Do I first have to buy the Laundry Days pack maybe? Thanks.
  • ElleLaAmourElleLaAmour Posts: 360 Member
    Hi again. Because I'm a newbie, I can't edit my posts yet, but I do have an answer for my post above regarding the missing washer and dryer. Apparently, you must own a base version of an item to use it in cc form. Since the base game has no washer and dryer, I couldn't get one through cc, so I bought the "Laundry Day" pack. I then had the washer and dryer from the pack and was able to download cc versions of them after that as well. So, problem solved. I hope this helps anyone with the same question. Bye.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'm glad you got it to work, ElleMonAmour.

I have more WCIFs: Anyone know if there are any sort of mining CC items? I found a mod to add mining (using the opened abandoned mine object from debug) https://simsworkshop.net/resources/mining-mod.4507/

But I want some accessory such as mine tracks (similar to train tracks). I did shrink down the debug train tracks but they are still a little too big. A mining cart (both full and empty-- or stuff that can be placed in a mining cart), a mining pick, chisel & hammer (I know they exist for Sims to use, but I would like decor versions). I found a shovel and a hoe on TSR (I can try to find links again if anyone wants them). Maybe some lanterns and coiled ropes. I'm also trying to think of what else would complete the look.
    htkkonkr3owh.png