Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

➵ Stranded: Interactive Story Game - Sign-Ups Now!

tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
edited October 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Hello and welcome to the Stranded interactive story game! (Based on br's cancelled Stranded Interactive Story)

Interactive Stories:
This is an Interactive Story, wherein the players will choose what to do. The host, which is myself, will private message you a scenario and you'll choose what you want to do. This is an Interactive Story wherein the players will choose what to do. The Host which is me, Will send or private message you a Scenario and you will get to choose what you want to do. Every scenario connects the story. This game includes killings, betrayals, alliances, etc. You need to create your own character, and I will choose a few traits for the character you make. (Credit to: @Keyenpeydee for the explanation!)

Plot:
When one hundred England adults are offered the chance to cruise around the world on a new, luxurious ship, all of them don't hesitate to accept the deal. But when the ship spins out of control, and ends up sunken in the sea, near to a seemingly abandoned Japanese island, the only survivors are eleven strangers, all of whom are very scared. Can they band together to work out exactly how to get off of the island, or will they go their seperate paths and possibly never return to their homelands?

Chapter Links:

Players:
2. @supersimsangsung
3. @AlpineCuriosity
4. @Broncos4life
5. @LilacErin
6. @GhettoxRainbows
7. @MissBirdie
8. @NShippudenFan
9. @Lightfield
10. @xxbobbydoll
MAFIA STATS
Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
Post edited by tribbo on

Comments

• tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited October 2016
    Form:

Name:

Family:
    Friends:

Personality: PARAGRAPH FORM
    Background:
    Skills:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Post edited by tribbo on
    MAFIA STATS
    edited October 2016
    MAFIA STATS
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Wow - I'll join! I was going to sign up for @br560 Stranded Game, but sadly it got cancelled, so... Glad you're doing this @TRibbo24 since it sounds like a great theme for an Interactive game! :) I'll pm you my character later.
    Z5yqGx5.png
    Wow - I'll join! I was going to sign up for @br560 Stranded Game, but sadly it got cancelled, so... Glad you're doing this @TRibbo24 since it sounds like a great theme for an Interactive game! :) I'll pm you my character later.

Yay! Thank you (:
    MAFIA STATS
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited October 2016
    :)
    Just letting you know, @TRibbo24 - I didn't get any notification from you/ this thread. I saw this thread anyway, but since I can see that you've tagged me, maybe you need to put "space" between "-" and the simmer's name? Just so everyone get notified about your game?

Z5yqGx5.png
    :)
    Just letting you know, @TRibbo24 - I didn't get any notification from you/ this thread. I saw this thread anyway, but since I can see that you've tagged me, maybe you need to put "space" between "-" and the simmer's name? Just so everyone get notified about your game?

I did :)
    It may be to do with your notification settings.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sign me up! I'll fill out a form for Urvasi when I get home in a little over an hour
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited October 2016
    Yay @supersimsangsung <3 I'm definitely signing up for this.
    Just have to come up with the perfect character... Thank you for hosting this @TRibbo24 :):)
    Plzzzzzz join @LilacErin? :heart:
    Post edited by AlpineCuriosity on
    edited October 2016
    Name: Urvasi Nash
    Sexuality: straight

Family:
    -Susan Nash 47 {mother}
    -Kevin Nash 49 {father}
    -Amelia Nash 16 {sister}
    -Patrick Nash 10 {brother}

Friends: TJ 17 {boyfriend, well kind of}

Personality:athletic, loner, free-spirited plays softball, but is good at any sport she has ever tried. She can think quick on her feet, however she doesn't like dealing with people. She doesn't put extra effort to get along with people, and doesn't like crowds
    Skills: climbing, quick thinking, running

Background: She was living the athletic dream. Both of her parents were athletes, and made sacrifices for her sports. Coming from a military family, she moved around alot, and always had a hard time making new friends when she moved. She never felt accepted by anyone outside of her close-knit family, and is still insecure about herself. She always felt pressured to do well on tests and get all A's, when her siblings could get mostly B's and be celebrated for it, whereas she got nothing for her excellent grades. Softball is her outlet, even though she often dislikes her teammates and coaches, and they often don't like her. When she made the jump from rec to travel softball, she ran into a line of bad coaches and teammates, who made her feel even more insecure. It got to the point that she had no confidence at all. Then came another move. High school softball was terrible, but she loved her travel team. She had finally found a group of girls and a coaching staff accepted her. That boosted her confidence! She met TJ a few months ago, and thought he was the one. He started ditching dates and wouldn't return her texts or calls. She decided to take this cruise to get her mind off of things and relax, but that didn't exactly happen!

Strengths: She can do heavy lifting, hunting climbing and swimming
    Weaknesses: Her people skills need some work. She often argues with people, and is very vocal about her opinions. If she doesn't like an idea, she'll let you know.

Post edited by Broncos4life on

Name: Urvasi Nash
    Sexuality: straight

Family:
    Friends:
    ^^Can you explain this better? Is it other players or do we come up
    Personality:athletic, loner, free-spirited
    Background:plays softball, but is good at any sport she has ever tried. She can think quick on her feet, however she doesn't like dealing with people. She doesn't put extra effort to get along with people, and doesn't like crowds
    Skills: climbing, quick thinking,

Strengths: She can do heavy lifting, hunting climbing and swimming
    Weaknesses: Her people skills need some work. She often argues with people, and is very vocal about her opinions. If she doesn't like an idea, she'll let you know.

You come up :)
    and also, I think the background bit belongs in the personality bit. The background is like her home life!
    MAFIA STATS
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    hmmm for some reason I didn't get a notification to say I'd been tagged. But I'll play!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    hmmm for some reason I didn't get a notification to say I'd been tagged. But I'll play!

yay <3
    MAFIA STATS
    Bump!
    MAFIA STATS
    Bump!
    MAFIA STATS
  • YouGotJunoYouGotJuno Posts: 48 Member
    May I join you guys? :D

Form:

Name: Tamsin Kirby
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family:
    - Nathan Kirby, 57, Father
    - Olivia Kirby, 55, Mother
    - Stephan Kirby, 28, Half-brother

Friends:
    - Jeanette Woodbury, 23, Best friend (deceased?)
    - Kim "Ginny" Jin-an, 22, Best friend (deceased?)
    - Eric Smith, 25, Lover (deceased?)

Personality: Art Lover, Creative, Snob

Background:
    Nathan Kirby immigrated from Australia to the UK about 25 years ago, after a lengthy divorce from his ex-wife. With little Stephan in tow he went on a first date with (then) Olivia Jameson, an art appraiser and three years later, Tamsin was born.

Fast forward to a few months ago, Tamsin and her friends had just finished their university course in fine art when they were gifted the cruise of a lifetime by Tamsin's parents as a graduation present which they eagerly accepted. Little did they know, the happy cruise turned into a nightmare when the ship was hit by a catastrophe. Tamsin who was out on the deck with her then boyfriend when they were thrown to the water and when she came to, she was on the shoreline with her boyfriend nowhere in sight, presumably dead.

Tamsin scoured the beach line until she met a group of survivors not far from where she was.

Skills: Fitness, Painting and Cooking

Strengths: She is fairly fit because of all the pilates, yoga and other sports classes she took
    Weaknesses: She is bad a judging other people's characters and is therefore a bit naive when it comes to others' motives
    edited October 2016
    Form:

Name: Ophelia Rose
    Sexuality: Pan

Family:
    Anthony Rose (father) - 67
    Michelle Rose (mother) - 59
    Juliet Rose (sister) - 17
    Eleanor Rose (sister) - 13

Friends:
    Ophelia has a long string of lovers but nobody she calls 'friend'.

Personality: Ophelia is a troubled soul, she will do anything for attention and creates chaos doing so. She can get extremely jealous of others, which goes hand in hand with her flirty nature. She's mad, bad and very sad and will manipulate and play mind games with those weaker minded than her. So basically, a scheming, narcissistic, materialistic, lonely little girl.

Background: Ophelia was always treated like a pawn in her parents game, she was bought up to get a perfect job, perfect house, perfect life. But Ophelia being Ophelia wanted fun, excitement and nectar - lots of it. She started sneaking out of the house, time and time again. For several years a rebellious Ophy continued this string of self destruction until she didn't know who she was anymore. All she wanted was love. So she broke a million hearts just for fun and left them before they could leave her.

She briefly attended Uni, before she started her crazy cycle all over again - at a much more intense level and everything went very wrong. Ophelia was then kicked out of Uni, so she worked as a waitress to support herself aswell as writing music an trying to launch herself to stardom. She thought the cruise might be a good way to meet people and get her music out there, well, until it crashed.

Skills: music, breaking the rules, she's clever

Strengths: she's a tough cookie and is determined to return home to her younger sisters, even if it means killing a few people. She's fiercely loyal and will take info to her grave.

Weaknesses: Shes aggressive, and is quite physically weak despite her steely demeanour, this meaning anyone stronger than her could easily knock her lights out but beware she won't go down without a fight.
    Post edited by LilacErin on
    <3
    Edited Urvasi's friends/family, will do background ejem I get a chance :p

YouGotJuno wrote: »
    May I join you guys? :D

Form:

Name: Tamsin Kirby
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family:
    - Nathan Kirby, 57, Father
    - Olivia Kirby, 55, Mother
    - Stephan Kirby, 28, Half-brother

Friends:
    - Jeanette Woodbury, 23, Best friend (deceased?)
    - Kim "Ginny" Jin-an, 22, Best friend (deceased?)
    - Eric Smith, 25, Lover (deceased?)

Personality: Art Lover, Creative, Snob

Background:
    Nathan Kirby immigrated from Australia to the UK about 25 years ago, after a lengthy divorce from his ex-wife. With little Stephan in tow he went on a first date with (then) Olivia Jameson, an art appraiser and three years later, Tamsin was born.

Fast forward to a few months ago, Tamsin and her friends had just finished their university course in fine art when they were gifted the cruise of a lifetime by Tamsin's parents as a graduation present which they eagerly accepted. Little did they know, the happy cruise turned into a nightmare when the ship was hit by a catastrophe. Tamsin who was out on the deck with her then boyfriend when they were thrown to the water and when she came to, she was on the shoreline with her boyfriend nowhere in sight, presumably dead.

Tamsin scoured the beach line until she met a group of survivors not far from where she was.

Skills: Fitness, Painting and Cooking

Strengths: She is fairly fit because of all the pilates, yoga and other sports classes she took
    Weaknesses: She is bad a judging other people's characters and is therefore a bit naive when it comes to others' motives

Love the character! Thank you so much for participating! However, the personality bit is not traits. Please just explain her personality in paragraph form. Thank you!
    MAFIA STATS
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Form:

Name: Ophelia Rose
    Sexuality: Pan

Family:
    Anthony Rose (father) - 67
    Michelle Rose (mother) - 59
    Juliet Rose (sister) - 17
    Eleanor Rose (sister) - 13

Friends:
    Ophelia has a long string of lovers but nobody she calls 'friend'.
    Personality: Chaotic, jealous, manipulative, flirty and gloomy.

Background: Ophelia was always treated like a pawn in her parents game, she was bought up to get a perfect job, perfect house, perfect life. But Ophelia being Ophelia wanted fun, excitement and nectar - lots of it. She started sneaking out of the house, time and time again. For several years a rebellious Ophy continued this string of self destruction until she didn't know who she was anymore. All she wanted was love. So she broke a million hearts just for fun and left them before they could leave her.

She briefly attended Uni, before she started her crazy cycle all over again - at a much more intense level and everything went very wrong. Ophelia was then kicked out of Uni, so she worked as a waitress to support herself aswell as writing music an trying to launch herself to stardom. She thought the cruise might be a good way to meet people and get her music out there, well, until it crashed.

Skills: music, breaking the rules, she's clever

Strengths: she's a tough cookie and is determined to return home to her younger sisters, even if it means killing a few people. She's fiercely loyal and will take info to her grave.

Weaknesses: Shes aggressive, and is quite physically weak despite her steely demeanour.

Yay! A return of Ophy <3 But could you please fill out the personality section in paragraph form? :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    edited October 2016
    Form:

Name: Solane Varner
    Sexuality: Straight

Family:
    Father - Bryce Varner (50)
    Step-Father - Sawyer Mason (48)
    Mother - Kerrie Mason (46)
    Siblings - Unknown

Friends:
    Solane has a close knit group of friends- Emelia, Francesca, and Danielle - who she met when she was in secondary school. Most of all she has a very close friendship with her mother.

Personality:
    Solane has adapted aspects of her fathers laid back, try hard attitude making her the epitome of a typical millennial. Due to her ambitions, she has also become a perfectionist, becoming deeply unhappy and snappy at times when she is working on something. When Solane has a vision, its hard for her accept that someone else may be able to help and/or enhance her ideas. Being the only child in a single parent household, Solane learnt to deal with her mothers breakdowns with attentiveness, and empathy. Watching the way her dad's unfaithfulness disintegrated her family, it has become rocky ground for her to let people into her life, especially when it comes to relationships, though she has extreme loyalty towards those who manage to gain her trust.

Background:
    Solane's mother and father were once young and in love, they planned to get married, and start a family. Before that happened, they had her- their happy accident. She was a daddy's girl. When Solane was 6 years old her father left, and with him he took her trust in men. Her mum always told her wonderful stories about him, but when she grew a little older, Solane learnt the darker side of her serial monogamous father. Throughout her parents relationship and thereafter, Bryce had been caught with other women and as a result has a few love children that Solane has never met. This fuelled the hurt and anger inside her and through her teen years, she became rebellious and often got in trouble and school and with the law.
    Her mother fell in love again but Solane has no relationship with Sawyer, even after a year of marriage, she feels indifferent towards him. She longs for a relationship with her siblings. Now, Solane had just graduated from university studying Fashion, but was at a stand still in her career and managed to snag a job as a bartender in her local dive. It was at work one day that she came to hear about this free cruise, thinking it a well deserved break and a chance to clear her head, she took it!

Skills:
    - Perseverance and motivation
    - Awareness and problem solving
    - Ability to work under pressure (does this better alone than as a team)

Strengths:
    - Crafty with her resources at hand.
    - Impeccable endurance on foot and in water.
    - Diligent and loyal to her word.
    Weaknesses:
    - Sarcastic and mouthy.
    - Has trouble with authority.
    - Lacks trust in people and finds it difficult to form strong bonds. (Could possibly be a strength in the case of survival. Double edge sword.)
    Post edited by GhettoxRainbows on
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
    Up - diddley - dated my app. :)
    <3
  • LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2016
    Name: Keno Malawi
    Sexuality: Gay

Family: Hana Malawi, 28
    Friends: Leah, 30, Kasper ,25, and Zeta, 36, (Ha ha us!)

Personality: Sporty, energetic, chick magnet (despite being gay)

Sporty- he's loves sports and plays them every single day. He has a super athletic body.

Energetic- Gets that adrenaline going by doing craziest stuff ever

Chick magnet- Because of his manly looks (secretly gay), many girls stick to him.

Background: He was originally from Hawaii but moved to England along with his sister Hana to join the official football team Nick.

Skills: Surfboard reparing

Strengths: Working by himself
    Weaknesses: Being to bossy

• LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    I'm pretty lazy when it comes to lengthy things. Please do except it to be short and hard to understand.
    My character is good to go :)

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yay - I came up with an idea for my character at last!! So happy :) Just need to work out a few more details