Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    Oh no! So, I'm guessing you've read and enjoyed DAPGO now?

I have! It was nice :) My favorite page was Seattle, but I'm probably biased ;)

I understand why they make ads. I just don't really like them. They never seem like genuine Dan and Phil.

I understand that. It's too bad they don't have more control over their ads. When ads come on, I usually turn the sound down and occupy myself with other things until the ad is over. Would that work for you?

They had a photo of the Orpheum in the book (which is wear I went to see them) so I was pretty excited when I saw that!

And, *hides in corner*, I'm not actually a huge fan of anime. I tried watching a few different series but I could never get into them.
    giphy.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    And, *hides in corner*, I'm not actually a huge fan of anime. I tried watching a few different series but I could never get into them.

Ah, I see! You might like Phil's video anyway, it's just them trying on funny costumes, really - probably not Dan's though. And of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I'm curious which genres you've watched. Anime fans tend to recommend action and adventure animes and, while I do like a few of those, I prefer *whispers* romantic comedy animes. Which is totally different than Hollywood's romantic comedy movies. My favorites include Chobits, School Rumble, Ouran High School Host Club, and (to a lesser extent) Fruits Basket. :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Ah, I see! You might like Phil's video anyway, it's just them trying on funny costumes, really - probably not Dan's though. And of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I'm curious which genres you've watched. Anime fans tend to recommend action and adventure animes and, while I do like a few of those, I prefer *whispers* romantic comedy animes. Which is totally different than Hollywood's romantic comedy movies. My favorites include Chobits, School Rumble, Ouran High School Host Club, and (to a lesser extent) Fruits Basket. :)

I may watch Phil's video. Yea, I tried watching Dan's video awhile ago when it first came out, and eh. But I'll give Phil's a try.

Um, the first one I watched was Mirai Nikki, I could only get through one episode. I've also tried watching Black Butler (friend recommended it) but I couldn't get into that either. Then, awhile after that, the same friend recommended Ouran High School Host Club.. Couldn't get into that one either.

Maybe if life slows down a bit I can try to get into another one.
    giphy.gif
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    w...wat.
    I am undead! :smiley:
    kiitomii wrote: »
    w...wat.

w.. wut.
    giphy.gif
    w...wat.

w.. wut.

w... wot.
    w...wat.

w.. wut.

w... wot.

w... why.
    giphy.gif
    w...wat.

w.. wut.

w... wot.

w... why.

w.... WAR!!!!!!!
    *fires cannons*
    KHCGol:ugf n?$lrhRK/A;NQS3IPHBJYHI5PFNBMb'PQK NY9PR'W/ ANHB0Q/
    w...wat.

w.. wut.

w... wot.

w... why.

w.... WAR!!!!!!!
    *fires cannons*

w... well..
    that escalated quickly.
    giphy.gif
    I'm psychic! Last night I dreamed they released the new calendar and I ordered it on-line (what can I say, I have riveting dreams) and today they released it!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited November 2016
    =0
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    calaaaaaaaander????
    xD
    w...wat.

w.. wut r snailz.

w... wot. they are slimey

w... why do cats lick snails then? .

for w.... WAR!!!!!!!
    *fires cannons*

w... well.. lotsa people eat snails anyways
    like methat escalated quickly.
    s...some...w..where
    over the snailbow~
    *nice songles*
    I'm psychic! Last night I dreamed they released the new calendar and I ordered it on-line (what can I say, I have riveting dreams) and today they released it!

Omg you have DnP dreams too? Sometimes I do as well. The other night I dreamt I was walking around with Phil at Target.. I don't know where Dan was, though. I've had loads of dreams about meeting them, too. Usually only happens if I watch a lot of DnP right before bed.
    giphy.gif

check out my game thread please for a cool adventure-game-thingy!
    I only have 1 role
    and only 4 days til it happens 0_0
    @kandy sry anytime I try linking something aND TYPING SOMETHING ELSE IT JUST SAYS "BODY IS 5 CHARACTERS TO SHORT" RIHEHVFNURE
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    OMG PINOF SOON!!! *dies of happiness*
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S SOMETIME SOON BECAUSE THEY'RE RELESED AROUND THIS TIME EVERY YEAR!!! *dies of happiness again*
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S SOMETIME SOON BECAUSE THEY'RE RELESED AROUND THIS TIME EVERY YEAR!!! *dies of happiness again*

AHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITEDD
    *screams randomly and everyone joins in xD*
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PEOPLE WHEN IS PINOF GONNNA HAPPEN? SHOULDN'T IT HAVE HAPPENED AWHILE AGO THO?
    giphy.gif
    YAYA!
    btw am I the only one who JUST realized danisnotinteresting is a real channel xD
    Omg you have DnP dreams too? Sometimes I do as well. The other night I dreamt I was walking around with Phil at Target.. I don't know where Dan was, though. I've had loads of dreams about meeting them, too. Usually only happens if I watch a lot of DnP right before bed.

Haha, no you are not alone. That dream I mentioned was just me buying all their new merch. But in a different thread, I mentioned recently I've had extremely cute, bland dreams about baking Christmas cookies with them, going out and picking out a Christmas tree together, and drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies in a pile on their couch.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • TheseareourlivesTheseareourlives Posts: 126 Member
    Yay! A discussion section for Dan and Phil! They are the reason I originally started liking the Sims. Their "Dill" episodes are greatly enjoyed by my sister and I--especially their obsession with llamas! I love how they were invited to create a cafe called 'Chez Llama' in the Sims.

I've also watched quite a few of their other videos, and we even tried that chocolate Easter egg dessert thing. I used a plain 'shreddies' cereal' and it worked really well. So delicious!

... now which one is obsessed with all things symmetrical? That really got a laugh out of me because in build mode I'd probably be the same way.