Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I just realised it's nearly Pinof time! Yayyyyyyyyy let me just craft in the corner.

I'm so excited!!
    Summerjase wrote: »
    On a slightly unrelated note,
    Here's a screenshot of my Dan sim (don't judge me) actually on fire
    14595754_1319512088068280_8230149871282110428_n.jpg?oh=a78b8a7eba8a27e17209196d746baeb1&oe=58A604ED

I... I don't know if I should laugh, scream, or craft....
    kiitomii wrote: »
    lol tru
    also is it bad I just started watching them literally 2 days ago? XD
    YEH IT IS =D !!!

Oh, you're new to the phandom huh? Well, if you haven't already noticed, we are basically cancer. We ruin everything. We are everywhere. With "pro tip" and "don't cry, craft" and "hey buddy you in london" and so much more. Welcome to the phandom, though!

dont cry,,,,C R A FT
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!
    ... wait that was a literal accident lol cry instead of crafting XD
    but yes I somehow have watched their 'other channel' in two days...?

don't you mean it was litchrally an accident? ya know, how fetus dan couldn't say literally properly to save his life? heh. i'll just excuse myself.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE WATCHED ALL THE PINOF'S

You joined the phandom at the greatest time, next PINOF is coming out soon.

wHAT.omg when is it coming out?? i need to get my whiskers ready
    *crafts glitter faces then hides on under my bed and the other one will be eaten* =>
    also what is a pinof? (*makes everyone cringe lol*)

just... here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VevN2mn5s&list=PLBeEIelWthmL45qRCj5KdkInV9kh2CBF-

Does that playlist include the PINOF bloopers and the AmazingDans, though?

Yup! PINOF, AmazingDan, and the bloopers!

Well I know what I'm watching on the television today
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    When drawing your whiskers, remember to use the tutorial from TABINOF... :wink:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

XD Satisfactory whiskers!
  • Options

Yusss! And use a dry erase marker.. As they say to use in the book. Although I don't understand why they use Sharpies in the videos. Dry erase marker comes off so much easier... With water.. With tears.. With makeup remover..
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    oh wait! I actually do kno wat a PINOF is! (kinda late timing tho) WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! XD
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options

Yusss! And use a dry erase marker.. As they say to use in the book. Although I don't understand why they use Sharpies in the videos. Dry erase marker comes off so much easier... With water.. With tears.. With makeup remover..

honestly?? I guess they just keep doing sharpie for The Tradition. I just use eyeliner haha. I only have colored expo markers (no black ones ;-;) so i cant use those
  • Options

honestly?? I guess they just keep doing sharpie for The Tradition. I just use eyeliner haha. I only have colored expo markers (no black ones ;-;) so i cant use those

I used eyeliner one year, but it rubbed off and smeared really easily. I used (generic) expo markers for TATINOF and it stayed on pretty well. What kind of eyeliner do you use? Like stick or liquid or gel?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    oh wait! I actually do kno wat a PINOF is! (kinda late timing tho) WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! XD

It comes out in the fall, except for PINOF 2 (came out in like May). Dan usually releases the date on Twitter. The excitement usually kicks off when they ask the phandom for questions on Twitter.
    giphy.gif
  • Options

I used eyeliner one year, but it rubbed off and smeared really easily. I used (generic) expo markers for TATINOF and it stayed on pretty well. What kind of eyeliner do you use? Like stick or liquid or gel?

I just use stick haha. That's the only one I have (I rarely ever use it for anything but car whiskers, as I'm hopeless at eyeliner)
  • Options
    ulveulve Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm part of the phandom! But, I can't access youtube red in my country, I HAVE to buy both movies... CRafTinG
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited October 2016

TRUE PHANDOM MEMBERS USE SHARPIE DESPITE THE OBVIOUSLY BAD CONSEQUENCES! xD

Jk, though I would still totally use sharpies just for the heck of it! :P

This is really random, but after our first Science GCSE in year 9, we were all playing truth or dare, and one of my friends was dared to draw a moustache and beard on herself using sharpie, and she ACUTALLY DID IT! xD
    Lets just say that you shouldn't put nail varnish remover on your face... she learnt that the hard way! xD
  • Options
    Here's a Phan video you may or may not have ever seen before:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RiLdz5SbCA
    (It's drunk Dan and Phil singing Toxic)
    You're welcome
    giphy.gif
  • Options

This is really random, but after our first Science GCSE in year 9, we were all playing truth or dare, and one of my friends was dared to draw a moustache and beard on herself using sharpie, and she ACUTALLY DID IT! xD
    Lets just say that you shouldn't put nail varnish remover on your face... she learnt that the hard way! xD

oH HUSHHHH in their book, with their ~official~ tutorial on how to draw the perfect cat whiskers, they say to use a dry wipe marker.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    ulve wrote: »
    I'm part of the phandom! But, I can't access youtube red in my country, I HAVE to buy both movies... CRafTinG

Welcome!! But what about the TATINOF Twitter party? Couldn't you have watched it then?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    youatemywaffleyouatemywaffle Posts: 41 Member
    Ooo this is a fun thread yo
    You catch more bees with honey than vinegar. That's why honey makes a poor facial moisturizer.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ooo this is a fun thread yo
    Post edited by Summerjase on
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Waitwaitwait

BOTH movies?? There's more than one??

XD I'm just gonna stick with my eyeliner haha

Omg is she okay? Why... why did she think that would remove it omg
    You're welcome

That's my favorite video of all time omg. You can't be part of the Phandom until you watch this

Welcome!! But what about the TATINOF Twitter party? Couldn't you have watched it then?

Wait what's that? What was the Twitter party?
  • Options
    You're welcome
    yes thank you.
    now

I'm going to

just

wash my ears out with bleach now.
    thanks =D XD

• Options
    You're welcome
    yes thank you.
    now

I'm going to

just

wash my ears out with bleach now.
    thanks =D XD

Omg are you kidding that's the most beautiful thing in the world :heart:
  • Options
    Yeah, the making of TATINOF and also TATINOF
  • Options
    Like the making of the tour, behind the scenes and stuff and then just a movie of the actual show. (sorry for my really bad english here I've been studying Germanys history for the past hours...)
  • Options
    I wish I could go to where they go :disappointed:
    (watch for the creepy fangurl down the block XD)

also I wish I had youtube red XD

wait where are they going anyways??? >=)
  • Options
    XxbreesayshelloXxbreesayshello Posts: 37 New Member
    My god you people are sad you worship them don't you. They honestly lack talent, humor, and looks and they a nothing special...
  • Options
    (about that toxic video, can't post links yet)

...this is amazing
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Xxbreesayshello @Xxbreesayshello
    My god you people are sad you worship them don't you. They honestly lack talent, humor, and looks and they a nothing special...

if you hate them, why do you watch them? if you hate us fans, why do you comment on these threads?
    if you hate this, then just leave. (there won't be any hate going on here >=l)
    its best to ignore those who you dislike.
    but the reason that they have no talent is the reason I warship them XD
    and besides
    if they lack humor

THEN WHAT IS IN MY SIGNATURE????!!!
    scissorsscissorsscissors !!!