Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Things You Want in the Game

crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
  • A boy or girl moodlet when your sims have a baby
  • A twins moodlet when your sims have twins
  • Clumsy sims falling in the pool animation
  • Announce Promotion or Engagement
  • Ghost with different needs
  • Last name changes after marriage
That's all I could think of right now, I'll update it if I think of more.
Tell me the little things you want back in the game? :)

Comments

• Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    The thing I wanted most is a proper busking and we get that in City Living. I also wanted to be able to "streak," whenever I wanted and we got that with Get Together. So that really makes me happy. But, what do I want that isn't in the game? I want some poor, run down clothes for my poor Sims. I want to be able to start a band and play as pubs, bars, parties, etc. I really, really liked the trampoline in Sims 3 and would like to see it where multiple Sims can be on it and can bounce into each other!
  • xKhaleesixKhaleesi Posts: 64 Member
    I want all of those too, OP.

I would also like...
    • The give gift speech option back
    • To be able to set my Sim's photos on a surface (instead of covering the walls)
    • A baby/bridal shower party option
    • More outdoor activities
    • Pool floaties (random but I think about it a lot haha)
    • Self employment
    • Laundry

I could probably go on and on... but those would be lovely.
    Origin ID: Luxsurie
  • pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    •Being able to give adults teen/part-time jobs
    •canning station like from TS3 store
    •more foods for restaurants
  • griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    -Swings
    -acne for teenagers, maybe braces as well

I also want part-time jobs for adults.
  • EmeraldEclipse1EmeraldEclipse1 Posts: 103 Member
    Part time jobs for all.
    Bunk beds.
    More ways to make money from home, for example, the glass blowing station from Sims 3.
    The color wheel in CAS. (Not exactly little, but not huge either.)
    More pregnancy whims. My sims are basically unaffected by pregnancy, (unless they hate children) until birth. I want cravings, hopes for the gender, etc.
    I also miss thievery. Perhaps criminals wouldn't steal from sims in the detective career, or at the top of the Criminal career? (fear of crime bosses)
  • Tyler_Roman6587Tyler_Roman6587 Posts: 3 New Member
    There is a detective career, which you can find and arrest the suspect. What about a trial, like a lawyer/attorney and now you can prove the sim is guilty or innocent.
  • EmeraldEclipse1EmeraldEclipse1 Posts: 103 Member
    There is a detective career, which you can find and arrest the suspect. What about a trial, like a lawyer/attorney and now you can prove the sim is guilty or innocent.

I know. I think it would be cool to see thievery outside of that system. For example, neither of my sims are detectives, but late one night, a masked robber shows up and steals the TV. My sims could receive reimbursement from insurance, they could go to the police station, with a chance of getting it back, etc.
  • BryancattipsBryancattips Posts: 8 New Member
    I love the Sims 4 - But I wan't to be able to display and sell stack of fruit and veggies, and flowers, for that matter in my shop. Its a pain right now, and I don't think they (the customers) buy them.

I want to be able to lock the Fridge in my shop so customers don't just help them self to non-displayed stock.... they should pay for those excellent cookies. :)

It's really cool that they buy the stuff I stole from them, though.
  • simperbsimperb Posts: 6 New Member
    online dating (like in sims 3) would be super fun and a good way to meet new sims.
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    Sims to go back and finish their paintings. I am so sick of clicking through my household members to see who owns what unfinished painting.

Introducing one sim to another. I remember this from Sims 2. I'd like to see it come back.

Sim doctors being able to heal sims/diagnose illnesses outside of the hospital.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited October 2016
    I know it's a bit odd, but what ever happened to toilets getting clogged. :D Omg Lol I feel like that should be added and since I'm on the topic we should get urinals back too. :D:D:D;) Oh and Stalls
  • hollymakesawishhollymakesawish Posts: 40 Member
    I want the Leap into Arms interaction back!

The animation is in the game already. (For proposals I think?). So it wouldn't be difficult to just add that in. It's so cute.
  • hollymakesawishhollymakesawish Posts: 40 Member
    Spiral staircases!

Also, I wanna second bunk beds.
  • rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    Maybe it's just me, but I really want furniture decay. It doesn't really seem realistic that my sims could have the same couch for 10 generations, and part of the challenge of having a nice home is maintenance. I feel like it could be cool.
  • jonathanpotterjonathanpotter Posts: 7 New Member
    Me and my friend are game freak, whenever we have spare time we spend it playing games because computer games not only provides fun and excitement, but also provides numerous challenges and feature that allows players to move and shoot in any direction he wants, makes the game fun. My friend told me about Battleborn Kaufen his new favorite game and I'm looking forward to play it as we share the same kind of likings for the game.
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    Newspapers and Rabbit Holes
  • EscopeEscope Posts: 42 Member
    • Mausoleum/Garden Rabbit Holes. I liked the text adventures from those!
    • Burglars
    • Bunkbeds
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2016
    • Jealous Sims being able to spy on their partner.
    • Scary prank calls as in The Sims 1. Those always freaked me out. :D
    • Shoving and slapping like in The Sims 2.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Trampoline
    More types of dancing (Slow, ballet, jazz)
    Lessons for everyone
    More stuff to do in pools
    Swings, tree houses, seesaw
  • ibenengbergibenengberg Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2016
    -I would love a friend hug or a best friend hug that is a bit more deep (like the romantic embrace option), It could be for when sims are sad, but I'd just like it in general.

-A bigger deal out of the wedding. It would be cool if you could ask your friends to be maid of honor or best man. It would also be cool if you could ask people to walk you down the aisle. Maybe a reverend would be cool.

-Funerals and cemeteries. I wanna celebrate the life of my sims when they die, and then the sims attending the funeral would get a sad moodlet.

-Spiral staircases and ladders

-Slapping and shoving

-Part time jobs for all

-Bunk beds

-Burglars

-Also private schools, like they had in sims 2
    My Wishlist: Best Friend hug, Generations, University, Seasons, Vacations, Private School, Funerals, Cemeteries, Walk up the aisle in the wedding and ask your sims friends to be best man, maid of honor, bridesmaid or pastor if they are engaged.
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    * Murphy Beds (along with new death type method with the Murphy bed)
    * Shower Woohoo
    * Cuddling (bed and sofa animations)
    * In-Neighborhood transportation- bicycles, roller skates, scooters, pogo sticks)
    * Appliances- trash compactor, mixer, microwave range, and stove-top
    * New Electronics- alarm clock, motion goggles and laptop (for writing in public)
    * Attraction System- turn on's, turn off's, likes/dislikes, wants/fears, favorites and zodiac signs.
    * Family Tree System- step parents, step children, half-siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, in-laws, grandparents/great grandparents.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I wan't body pearcings
  • Libby_Higgs99Libby_Higgs99 Posts: 5 New Member
    A system for decaying furniture, a spiral staircase, a type of round table, more appliances as there have been in other games (mixer, trash compactor, washing mashine and dishwasher) and more electronics, like new TVs and laptops that can be used anywhere.
    A better family tree system- in laws, stepparents, distant cousins, etc.
    Shower woohoo
    More family and romantic interactions (intimate and real life interactions)
    Part time jobs for all, and a few new careers for working part time.
    Burglars, and an actual police station and policemen who come and investigate. Perhaps if the sims is a detective or a burglar they won't steal at his house. The same for doctors.
    More differences between age groups- anything from wrinkles for grandparents and acne for teens to differences in height. I think this last one would be REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!
    More important celebrations (better weddings, baby showers, etc)
    Prank calls like in other Sims games.
    Online dating.
    Introduce one sim to another and the give gift interaction.
    More Kid items (treehouse, outdoor activities, more toys, etc)
    More interactions with the traits (clumsy sims fall into pools, jealous sims spy on their partners, etc).
    And finally, more tipes of dances and moves! It gets boring when they do the same thing all tye time (ball room dances, slow danves for couples, tango, I dont know what else!)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    A system for decaying furniture, a spiral staircase, a type of round table, more appliances as there have been in other games (mixer, trash compactor, washing mashine and dishwasher) and more electronics, like new TVs and laptops that can be used anywhere.
    A better family tree system- in laws, stepparents, distant cousins, etc.
    Shower woohoo
    More family and romantic interactions (intimate and real life interactions)
    Part time jobs for all, and a few new careers for working part time.
    Burglars, and an actual police station and policemen who come and investigate. Perhaps if the sims is a detective or a burglar they won't steal at his house. The same for doctors.
    More differences between age groups- anything from wrinkles for grandparents and acne for teens to differences in height. I think this last one would be REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!
    More important celebrations (better weddings, baby showers, etc)
    Prank calls like in other Sims games.
    Online dating.
    Introduce one sim to another and the give gift interaction.
    More Kid items (treehouse, outdoor activities, more toys, etc)
    More interactions with the traits (clumsy sims fall into pools, jealous sims spy on their partners, etc).
    And finally, more tipes of dances and moves! It gets boring when they do the same thing all tye time (ball room dances, slow danves for couples, tango, I dont know what else!)

by prank calls do you mean your sims calling others or others calling your sim? Since if you have a mischeif level up to a certain point you can prank call others
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LiciaBeshaLiciaBesha Posts: 1 New Member
    Why isn't owning a business considered having a job/career??