Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GURL STOP CASTING THIS SPELL

I have a supernatural family
A witch
A vampire
A fairy

Well the vampire and witch are a couple but what triggers me is that the witch randomly casts the sunlight charm on him.
Well vampire get a bad moodlet that takes 2 days till it decays.
She murdered him with this spell when i was not paying attention but i was able to revive him.
Seriously if she doesnt stop doing that i will need to set her magic level to 3.

Comments

• Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    She just wants an Edward that sparkles in the sunlight instead of one that dies...
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I believe if you have nraas mods ,you can fix this problem . Calling the great @igazor ! Baboosh!
    Happy Simming!♥
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited October 2016
    Sorry, Baboosh is on vacation this week so you're all stuck with just me. :p

I thought this could be reached with NRaas Retuner, but apparently it's too complicated for that. But if not averse to using mods, you want bluegenjutsu's No Autonomous Cast Sunlight Spell mod. She has a separate one for each type of spell, in case that becomes an issue. They are at The Sims Asylum (google for link), look for bluegen's section under developers then Occult Mods. Free registration at The Asylum is required to see anything there.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    I had a witch that would cast love charm on everyone and then talk to them.... Thing is she was married. Managed to get a love child out of one of those spells. I had to watch her like a hawk.

Sims SIM witches can't be trusted with such powers because then their true desires show. Lol Love it! Death by light.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Witches are very entertaining (if sometimes annoying) with their autonomous spells. My Sim-Son, Alex, had a thing with the butler.... He autonomously fire blasted the butler then immediately autonomously woohoo'd her right after.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Witches are very entertaining (if sometimes annoying) with their autonomous spells. My Sim-Son, Alex, had a thing with the butler.... He autonomously fire blasted the butler then immediately autonomously woohoo'd her right after.

He only like sims who are smoking hot?
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    ChelleJo wrote: »

He only like sims who are smoking hot?

LMAO!!! :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @ChelleJo I like your avatar <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Clearly, she wants to be married to a Ghost Vampire. :) I have a Ghost Fairy in one household - he was an unfortunate Repair accident, before I knew not to re-try a failed electrical repair while singed.
    @CravenLestat Thanks. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2016
    So this means I can have a vampire hunter clean up Bridgeport. >:)
    Gotta try that scenario.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MAGICALMJJ13MAGICALMJJ13 Posts: 177 Member
    I'm sorry, but that is hilarious. I don't think she likes her husband very much. :D
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    A witch can murder a vampire?! Dang, I've gotta try this!!!
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Or i dont know, i saw he had the bad moodlet of sunlight charm than i was doung something else for some minutes and than i saw he was dead.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    That is hilarious. I've never liked supernatural but now I may just have to install it just for this.
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I hear fire blast can outright kill mummys too.
  • WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    This thread is my favorite. I never thought about the fact that witches can effectively murder other Sims. (I usually go the good witch route, sue me.) Might be starting a black widow game soon... >:)
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    Now i MUST buy supernatural :o I cant wait for steam to have another big sale :'(
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited October 2016
    fmil wrote: »
    Now i MUST buy supernatural :o I cant wait for steam to have another big sale :'(

I bought most of the EP's on Steam a few years back as some of my DVD copies were getting a bit scratched, a week later.. there was a sale. They were on for £5 each. I cried so hard that night. I could have had the entire lot cheaper than the EPs I bought separately. But at least I got to lap up the SP's etc

But yesh I installed supernatural today because of this thread, I had no idea SPN would be such fun :open_mouth:
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    edited October 2016
    McTosh wrote: »
    fmil wrote: »

I bought most of the EP's on Steam a few years back as some of my DVD copies were getting a bit scratched, a week later.. there was a sale. They were on for £5 each. I cried so hard that night. I could have had the entire lot cheaper than the EPs I bought separately. But at least I got to lap up the SP's etc

But yesh I installed supernatural today because of this thread, I had no idea SPN would be such fun :open_mouth:

I would’ve cried an ocean, too. :D I’ve only played with vamps but fairies and witches sound like A LOT of fun!!!

@McTosh What is your favorite life state ?