Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which TS3 world is most like where you live?

The other thread(s) about favorite worlds made me think -- which one is the most like where you actually live? Mine would be Hidden Springs, no question, with Moonlight Falls next. Lots of mountains and water.

Comments

• pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Of the ones I've played, probably Sunset Valley. It's just a regular old town haha.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Actually, it's probably Sims University.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Actually, it's probably Sims University.

You know, a big reason I bought Uni is that the buildings and campus looked incredibly like where I actually went to college.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I'm going to say probably Bridgeport since I live in the suburbs of a large city. I can't remember if there were other city-like towns.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
    I would love to live in Isla Paradiso. If it was in real life, I wouldn't have to deal with all the glitches. :p Plus its also stunning
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    mooredt21 wrote: »
    I'm going to say probably Bridgeport since I live in the suburbs of a large city.
    Same here. So I'd probably say Bridgeport. However, I would LOVE to live in Appaloosa Plains (I'm a country girl at heart).

• Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    I would love to live in Isla Paradiso. If it was in real life, I wouldn't have to deal with all the glitches. :p Plus its also stunning
    The same here. It was 1st EA world where I wanted really enjoy my TS3 life (after Sunset Valley and I have all EA worlds installed). Then there my only one active sim disappeared (lifeguard) due to careers outfits bug. (I'll not turn to play there - unless I'll try to Ellacharmed fixed version, because it has so many routing problems).
    After that I was tired and beginned new save in RFlong's Legacy Island III - less laggy and more EP's and Store content. ;)

Isla Paradiso without glitches and without mosquitos would be a RL dream. :smile:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • KajkaElinaKajkaElina Posts: 201 Member
    Isla Paradiso or Bridgeport. Or some CAW world that is a huge city with great beaches in multiple islands.
    CATS ARE THE BEST!

My Origin ID is catKajka.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    i'm gonna go live in lunar lakes, dragon valley or oasis landing and avoid real life forever
    cya

(but for real though, i really like the aesthetics of twinbrook? or i'd live in sunset valley. sunset valley is nice. close to the sea and all..)

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    Probably bridgeport or roaring heights. There is a downtown in my city like bridgeport, but tons of beaches like roaring heights.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Stdlr9 definitely Riverview, so much so that I've wondered if the designer passed through here :)
  • XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    Bridgeport would be the most accurate. Although, nearby, I can find some Montevistas or DragonValleys :)
    Banner004.jpg
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    Probably Moonlight Falls, although sadly none of my neighbours are supernatural.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Moonlight Falls. Lots of tall trees around, mountains in the background, river nearby. No supernaturals, but quite a few residents are "unique." :grin:
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I'd have to say Bridgeport comes closest to where I actually live.
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    The world that comes closest to where I live in real life isn't a store world, it's Twinbrook.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2016
    Oasis Landing,am not human,it is a changling ability my people have,we are simply just blending in till we take over your planet.Nothing personal just require your resources,we are short on silver and plutonium.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Oh wow is this hard... hmm I love Lucky Palms but I wouldn't want to live there in real life. I think maybe Hidden Springs or Aurora Skies... but maybe Bridgeport or Roaring Heights!! Oh this is hard!
  • BristolkatBristolkat Posts: 43 Member
    edited October 2016
    Bridgeport-roaring heights is probably the closest, Layout wise its a lot like Bridgeport. however most of the architecture is from the 1920's and 1930's.

If I could live anywhere I would probably choose Lunar Lakes , I Think it'd be cool to live on another planet :)
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    edited October 2016
    Oasis Landing,am not human,it is a changling ability my people have,we are simply just blending in till we take over your planet.Nothing personal just require your resources,we are short on silver and plutonium.

Sounds as if you have OD'ed on Sci-Fi Movies...

36_11_6.gif
  • Kimbelle10Kimbelle10 Posts: 77 Member
    Worlds that I actually have...If I wanted to be single and stay in nature as much as I could, probably Hidden Springs (small but quaint and with nice weather backdrops) and Sunset Valley. Riverview is too small-town for me but I do enjoy it for farming role play
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Bridgeport is the world that looks closest to were I live.
  • Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member
    Dragon Valley I suppose. I live in Ireland, close to the countryside.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Lunar Lakes.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Moonlight Falls, or maybe Hidden Springs. Very, very green. Right next to the water, near mountains. When I first went into those towns I was a bit shocked at the similarities between my area and the towns.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥