Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    ZBMsRVu.jpg

@Sandrella I think they love their new house!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you so much @soocoolsim , @BreeMiles and @Glenkarri . Appreciate the recs and nice comments. :)

And thanks so much @Simlena528 for sharing pics of your family in their new home. I'm glad they are liking it, even the cat is enjoying it, lol. And great job on posting pics for the first time, they came out great!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @romagi1 The blue tulip is very beautiful. I love the play area, so creative!

@soocoolsim Lovinly Traditional is stunning. The interior is very inviting. Love the dinosaur in the movie theatre!

@WrathofCath I love Something wicked. Great name! The roof looks so complicated and beautiful!

@Sandraelle BLUE ME AWAY looks great! I like how you used the tiny rocks for your garden.

@Simlena528 such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them. It looks like your sim family really enjoys their new house.
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    @stargirl18 Starbright Manor is finished! :)

The first floor:
    Parlor with fireplace, stereo, fishtank, potion stand with potions, and bookcases with every skill, toddler, recipe, alchemy, fiction, university, and fishing books, a half bathroom, dining room with bar, high chairs, cake table, and two dining tables, kitchen with laundry, microwave, and food processor, toddler playroom with play table, bookcase, baby swing, changing table, and potty chairs, master bedroom with en suite bath, baby cribs, and easel.

The second floor:
    Home office with bookcase, and computer, children's playroom with stoves, toy boxes, costume chests, bookcase, dollhouses, every teddy bear in the game, and a secret playroom with another dollhouse, the children's room with en suite bath, and a secret entrance to the turret with telescope, as well as a second secret entrance to the attic.

The attic:
    Main antique storage with magic wardrobe, train set, and tea set, a storage room with holiday items, and a bedroom designed in homage to The Yellow Wallpaper. Every Victorian home needs a touch of mystery!

The basement:
    Art room with easels, sketch pads, sculpture stations, and drafting tables. Home gym with treadmills and televisions, exercise benches, chin bar, sports balls of all varieties, a ballet area with dance bars, and a locker area with showers plus bathrooms, a science/robotics/alchemy room with workbenches, alchemy station, research stations, chemistry sets, computers, and robot station; two bathrooms, an entertainment room with big screen TV, game console, bowling alleys, arcade games, popcorn maker, snow cone maker, and ice cream machine.

The grounds:
    Garage with four cars and six bicycles, greenhouse with one of every plant in Perfect condition, a fenced swimming spot including swimming pool for the grown ups with swim-up bar and hot tub, a second swimming pool for the children and a slip'n'slide. Adjacent is a playground with treehouse, swings, jungle gym, trampoline, rockers, and sandbox.

This house is ideal for the 100 baby challenge, but with a few adjustments is wonderful for any family. Happy simming! :)
    Wow! Look at all the amazing creations posted in the last two days!!

@romagi1: I love your massive craftsman! Tons of fun stuff to do, and I really like the blend of modern and traditional decor.
    @soocoolsim: I'm in awe of your picture taking skills. lol This house is amazing. I love the details and the color schemes.
    @WrathofCath: Holy cow. You really outdid yourself. I know I'll be using this in my Halloween spotlight!! :smiley:
    @Sandraelle: This house is bananas!! The home impeccably matches the inspiration. Love!!
    @Simlena528 Thanks for posting the pics! It's so much fun for me to see the houses in action. :)
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    @Simlena528 Thanks for posting the pics! It's so much fun for me to see the houses in action. :)

@Lissykin I had fun putting the pictures together. I have loved seeing other peoples Sims in their new houses, so I was excited to share mine. I'm sure they won't be the last ;) Starbright manor is very pretty. I love the purple!
    @Lissykin, wow your Starbright Manor is beautiful and so many things to do in that house. You do Victorian very well. Love it! Rec'd, fav'd and will DL later.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Well done Lissy. Posted on your pic thread. Another wonderful new home from our team. Rec'd :smiley:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Very beautiful homes, @Sandraelle and @Lissykin ! :love: A wonderful work!
    Rec´d already :star:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @AIRIS6962, @BreeMiles, @illusie and @Lissykin, Thank you for the sweet comments, ladies! :blush:
    Storietime wrote: »
    Holy moly @WrathofCath - that is just beautiful! It almost makes me want to load Sims 4 up again!

Thank you so much @Storietime :smile:
    kmaria wrote: »
    @WrathofCath Ok, I'll stop gushing after this (maybe)....

The skeletons in the fishing hole? I DIE. OMG. The swimmable murky pond... ahhh!!! The giant voodoo doll in the cauldron room... the "crystal ball" table... gnome in the fire place Sirius Black style...

It keeps getting EVEN BETTER the more I check it out.

And the basement surprises are A MAY ZING! :o I can't even.

Can't wait to start using it and really can't thank you enough! PS - the name is perfect too. Something Wicked was my fav bath melt before Lush discontinued it.. haha!

You need a tip jar or something, I want to throw money at you! :D

Lol, @kamaria :p You make me laugh, hahaha :D Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments. :blush: I really had tons of fun building this home but your excitement has made it such a pleasure. I'm SO happy that you like it and are enjoying it. :smiley:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @Simlena528 looks like you and your sims are having a wonderful time in their new house. @Lissykin Very beautiful sweetie.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @Sandraelle, Blue Me Away (Love that name!) is such a massive build and you've done a Fabulous job with it :) It's Beautifully done both inside and out. I Love all the different personalities and looks for each of the many bedrooms. :blush:

@Lissykin, Starbright Manor is Gorgeous and another massive build :) It even has a bowling alley! The interiors are wonderful. I love how you have a kids table, as well as one for the grownups in the dining room. Reminds me of some of our past Thanksgiving dinners. :blush:

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2016
    Double post...
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2016
    Triple post...my posts seem to be seriously delayed. Sorry for all the repeats!
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    @illusie, @Lissykin, @AIRIS6962, and @WrathofCath ...... Thank you all for the nice comments! :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Lissykin starbright manor looks cute. Great job!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Lissy .... Starbright Manor came out really well, hope it was lots of fun to build :)
    Thank you so much everyone for the really kind comments! You all made my day. I did have fun building Starbright. I regret that I can't spend as much time at the computer as I used to, but I love that I can still work my Sims 3, which I love, when I do. Thanks again! <3
    Dear Secretary, I would like to claim this one next:

Date: September 10, 2016
    Username: DaisiesDay
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@DaisiesDay , I am looking forward to building your modern home for you. But first, I have a few questions on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

P.S. Do you have a different ID for the Sims 3 MyPages? Your page doesn't come up under that name. I will send you a message on your other page. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one next, please!

Date: August 28, 2016
    Username: blair2396
    Description: Traditional (100 Baby Challenge house) for Hidden Springs or Roaring Heights
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@blair2396, Hi! Could you please check in as I have a question here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Sandraelle wrote: »

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@DaisiesDay , I am looking forward to building your modern home for you. But first, I have a few questions on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

P.S. Do you have a different ID for the Sims 3 MyPages? Your page doesn't come up under that name. I will send you a message on your other page. :)

Thank you! Sorry about the link to the My Page (Sims 3) I thought I'd checked it first. :confused:
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2016
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! Sorry about the link to the My Page (Sims 3) I thought I'd checked it first. :confused:

@DaisiesDay, Ok, could you please check the link above for my questions? Thanks.
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member