Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Hi! I adjusted it. I read the plan description without clicking on it. :blush:

Thanks Madam Secretary. :smile:

@romagi1 & @soocoolsim what lovely homes you made.
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited October 2016
    Oops. Double post.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Two great new homes from @romagi1 and @soocoolsim . Both have awesome pool areas and great interior decorating. Paula, the neutral exterior colors looks really nice and the playroom looks so cute. Rox, so cool that you were still able to fit in the angled garage that your requester wanted. Love your playroom too and that basement rec room looks awesome. Both rec'd and will download later for a closer look. Great job!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your request is ready @kmaria

Something Wicked...
    4br, 5ba.
    Lot Size: 30x40
    No CC

A Gothic Victorian with four bedrooms and five baths. The overgrown yard consists of a swampy fishing hole that is also swim-able, unkempt gardens, some freshly dug graves, a long neglected pool and a small garden with perfect quality death flowers, dragon fruit and mushrooms. The basement (a secret) is a labyrinth of dark, creepiness including a cauldron room. Take a look....If you dare....Mwahahaha...

Gallery Link

More pictures

09-29-16_9-32-06nbspPM_zpsqzi2ltem.png

10-01-16_9-50-51nbspAM_zpsdrrbflvg.png

09-29-16_9-11-42nbspPM_zpsg4qhzlva.png

09-29-16_9-11-56nbspPM_zpstymr6x10.png

09-26-16_10-25-28nbspAM_zpsiqoz20cm.png

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @WrathofCath, LOL As I was saying the name "Something Wicked" the first picture popped up and a definite chill went down my spine! I'd say you got the atmosphere perfect! Great name too! :)
    Lol! :D Thank you @romagi1 :smile:
    @WrathofCath , Something Wicked (this way comes, lol) is beautiful and creepy all at the same time. The grounds are so well done and the interiors fit the gothic victorian theme perfectly! Great job Cath!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2016
    Wow, 3 great builds from the Team :o:o

Romagi1 Blue Tulip is lovely and I adore that pool area

Soocoolsim Lovingly Traditional, wow...... such attention to the details in the children's rooms and others, lots of beautiful work there

Wrath of Cath Something Wicked is Wicked. Fabulously spooky. Amazing roofing, always lots of fun in Sims 4 to play with the rooflines, this is most impressive.

Recommended and favourited all of them good on you ladies <3<3
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    @WrathofCath ... 6 am as I found this and jaw dropped when I saw it and then I squealed and my husband looked at me like I was crazy. This is SO incredible! Oh my goodness. Now I'm tempted to call off today so I can download this and check it out hahaha.

Wow. SO amazing! As someone with no build skills whatsoever, you've made me feel like I've hit the lotto haha. Thank you!!!! <3<3<3

Yep, can't even deal with my excitement. Wow!
    @Sandraelle and @Glenkarri Thank you so much, ladies :)

@kmaria You put the biggest smile on my face with your awesome comment, Thank you :blush: I am so glad that you are happy with it :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful new lots @soocoolsim , @romagi1 and @WrathofCath ! :love: My teammates are just amazing builders!

october_078.jpg
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Holy moly @WrathofCath - that is just beautiful! It almost makes me want to load Sims 4 up again!
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    @WrathofCath Ok, I'll stop gushing after this (maybe)....

The skeletons in the fishing hole? I DIE. OMG. The swimmable murky pond... ahhh!!! The giant voodoo doll in the cauldron room... the "crystal ball" table... gnome in the fire place Sirius Black style...

It keeps getting EVEN BETTER the more I check it out.

And the basement surprises are A MAY ZING! :o I can't even.

Can't wait to start using it and really can't thank you enough! PS - the name is perfect too. Something Wicked was my fav bath melt before Lush discontinued it.. haha!

You need a tip jar or something, I want to throw money at you! :D
    edited October 2016
    @Simlena528, your house request is finally ready.
    BLUE ME AWAY

3-story craftsman styled house with a walk-out basement and a 4-car garage
    (based on the photos and floor plans from this house: https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/big-daddy-sport-court-house-plan-73356hs)
    * 7 bedrooms and 4-1/2 bathrooms *
    * great room with fireplace, formal dining room, large kitchen with breakfast nook *
    * office *
    * hearth room with fireplace *
    * hobby room with access to an outdoor deck*
    * 2-story sports court with attached gym (includes basketball hoop, ping pong, rock climbing wall and skee ball*
    * family room with fireplace
    * game room with bar and extra kitchen *
    * master suite has sitting area with double-sided fireplace and his and her master bath*
    * large back yard with pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, fire pit and children's play area *
    * small barn with one horse stall *
    * spaces for multiple pets

mk9yQuo.jpg

I named it "Blue Me Away" because that is what I thought of when I first looked at the floor plans and pictures of this house! This is a huge house (I'd sure hate to clean it, lol), but I hope your large sim family enjoys it. I added some notes about the house over at my contact thread (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15256761/#Comment_15256761). Enjoy!

[FYI -- this was created for a custom world, Storybrook County, so for anyone else who wants to DL this house in a different world, you'll need to tidy up the edges of the lot with the terrain tool, as it slopes down on the edge when placed in a different location than where I created it.]
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @Sandrella I'm in game with it right now. I'm blown away (the name is perfect). The detail is jaw dropping.

The rooms are absolutely perfect!! I love the master suite is exactly what I asked for...its not to masculine or feminine. The blue teen room is like a beach getaway. The colors and patterns go perfect together. The orange teen room is so cool! I love the colors and the fire car bed. The bulter studio is so cute! After helping out with such a big house and family she deserves a getaway space lol. I love the sofas in the downstairs family room and the stone wall. The downstairs bar and gaming area is amazing...the colors are perfect! The gym/basketball court is going to get so much use! I love the platform in the garage...it is the perfect touch. The mudroom is adorable! I'm in love with the blue floral in the powder room!! :) The hobby room is so cute. The hearth with that identical sofa! The kitchen! I love the color of the tiles, the way you made the island a dark wood, I'm so excited about the the cabinets and counter between the kitchen and dining room...I wasn't sure if that was a possible thing to do. The colors and patterns in the dining room go so good together! The office is like the master as far as being attractive to the male and female...well done! The living room...my blue floral! I love it!!!! The green boys room is so freaking cute! I love the sports theme...it came out great! The boy nursery is adorable!! I love the patterns you put together and you did great making the car stuff look good for a toddler. Their shared bathroom is so cute...the fish theme is the perfect blend. The girl nursery...wow. The colors are absolutely precious. I love the castles on the wall and the crowns above the bed....its perfect for two little princesses!! Their bathroom is beautiful the flower toilet was the perfect touch to a girly bathroom. The master bath is gorgeous! The dark purple is beautiful with the walls. The closets are for for a king and queen! The sitting room is going to be kid free for sure lol. I love the fireplaces! I love the style of the laundry room...the butler will have fun in there lol. The landscaping out front is such a pretty shape. The backyard is just wow. I love the outdoor kitchen and dinning area. The mom will enjoy siding by the pool, which is a really cool shape and the fountain is beautiful. I love the stone color you used outside around the walls and hot tub. I love the fire pit and the whole layout of the back yard. The gate and walk way up to the play area was such a cool idea...it really gives a break up between kids and adults....I love it! Their horse is going to love his new little barn.

I'm amazed at how much this house looks like the floor plan. I'm in aww and so unbelievably excited to play in this house (my husband is laughing at my excitement). There's so much more I want to say and I'm sure lots more I'll notice once I really start playing. I appreciate all the time and work you put into this amazing house!! I will definitely be posting pictures of the family in their new house! Thank you so much for using you wonderful talent to build this house for my Sim family!!! (I wish I could make it real!!)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Sandraelle, <3 Amazing build! Rec'd and downloaded so I can check it out in depth!
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @Sandrella I'm in game with it right now. I'm blown away (the name is perfect). The detail is jaw dropping.

The rooms are absolutely perfect!! I love the master suite is exactly what I asked for...its not to masculine or feminine. The blue teen room is like a beach getaway. The colors and patterns go perfect together. The orange teen room is so cool! I love the colors and the fire car bed. The bulter studio is so cute! After helping out with such a big house and family she deserves a getaway space lol. I love the sofas in the downstairs family room and the stone wall. The downstairs bar and gaming area is amazing...the colors are perfect! The gym/basketball court is going to get so much use! I love the platform in the garage...it is the perfect touch. The mudroom is adorable! I'm in love with the blue floral in the powder room!! :) The hobby room is so cute. The hearth with that identical sofa! The kitchen! I love the color of the tiles, the way you made the island a dark wood, I'm so excited about the the cabinets and counter between the kitchen and dining room...I wasn't sure if that was a possible thing to do. The colors and patterns in the dining room go so good together! The office is like the master as far as being attractive to the male and female...well done! The living room...my blue floral! I love it!!!! The green boys room is so freaking cute! I love the sports theme...it came out great! The boy nursery is adorable!! I love the patterns you put together and you did great making the car stuff look good for a toddler. Their shared bathroom is so cute...the fish theme is the perfect blend. The girl nursery...wow. The colors are absolutely precious. I love the castles on the wall and the crowns above the bed....its perfect for two little princesses!! Their bathroom is beautiful the flower toilet was the perfect touch to a girly bathroom. The master bath is gorgeous! The dark purple is beautiful with the walls. The closets are for for a king and queen! The sitting room is going to be kid free for sure lol. I love the fireplaces! I love the style of the laundry room...the butler will have fun in there lol. The landscaping out front is such a pretty shape. The backyard is just wow. I love the outdoor kitchen and dinning area. The mom will enjoy siding by the pool, which is a really cool shape and the fountain is beautiful. I love the stone color you used outside around the walls and hot tub. I love the fire pit and the whole layout of the back yard. The gate and walk way up to the play area was such a cool idea...it really gives a break up between kids and adults....I love it! Their horse is going to love his new little barn.

I'm amazed at how much this house looks like the floor plan. I'm in aww and so unbelievably excited to play in this house (my husband is laughing at my excitement). There's so much more I want to say and I'm sure lots more I'll notice once I really start playing. I appreciate all the time and work you put into this amazing house!! I will definitely be posting pictures of the family in their new house! Thank you so much for using you wonderful talent to build this house for my Sim family!!! (I wish I could make it real!!)

Wow, you dl'ed it and got in there right away! LOL I'm so glad you are pleased with it. I'm so sorry though -- I did the butler's bedroom as if it was for a male butler, oops! You will probably want to change the decor and color scheme a bit if it's for a "her", lol.

I'm happy that you like the little bit of blue and white floral I added to the great room and the powder room. I wanted to do more, like in the master suite, but was afraid it would end up being too feminine.

Thanks so much for giving me such detailed feedback, I really appreciated that. Enjoy the home.
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, <3 Amazing build! Rec'd and downloaded so I can check it out in depth!

@romagi1 , Thanks Rox! You will have to let me know how those edges look when placed on a different lot. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Awesome build Sandy. A huge amount of work. Well done. Rec'd :smiley:
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Simlena528 wrote: »

Wow, you dl'ed it and got in there right away! LOL I'm so glad you are pleased with it. I'm so sorry though -- I did the butler's bedroom as if it was for a male butler, oops! You will probably want to change the decor and color scheme a bit if it's for a "her", lol.

I'm happy that you like the little bit of blue and white floral I added to the great room and the powder room. I wanted to do more, like in the master suite, but was afraid it would end up being too feminine.

Thanks so much for giving me such detailed feedback, I really appreciated that. Enjoy the home.

Yes I did! :D:). I like the blue, it's a neutral. She seems to be enjoying it. You did a perfect and amazing job on the entire house!!!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Thanks very much for your support and lovely comments @Simlena528 , @WrathofCath , @BreeMiles , @justbrice , @Sandraelle , @Glenkarri and @AIRIS6962 :smiley:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Sandy and wonderful to see how much your Requester is enjoying it. Lots of wonderful ideas in there. :)
    Vc4aSkJ.jpg

@Sandraelle My mom Sim is enjoying her new kitchen! I'll post more in a bit. (I hope it works...first time posting a picture)
    NTKLsoU.jpg

@Sandraelle Everyone sleeping in their new beds :)<3