Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 1 objects.far issues

Hi guys (sorry for my english btw):

yesterday i downloaded some files (skins, objects, walls and floors) for sims 1, they appeared all on the game, though for several minutes then the game just shut down and returned me to windows XP.

I tried to see where was the problem but i couldn't see it, so i just deleted the game, erased all those new items that i wanted to try on the game, and installed the game again.

Once installed, everything seemed fine,creating a sim normal with basic items, walls and floors normal, but when i was going to add objects, this weren't only with the basic items but still with some of the previous files that i downloaded and erased.

I back to the files game, and checked that the file called "Objects.far" changed their kb number, so i suppose the file got damaged, corrupted or something bad happened.

Before i think the file had like 4kb and now have 69.221kb (after i added and erased the .iff items), so i think it changed cause keeps appearing new items, and after a while the game keeps crashing and shut down.

Does exist a way for repair this file?, how can i fix it? i'd appreciate the help :(

Thanks in advance :smile: