Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe vampires is coming in spooky pack?!?!

If this is true I will be extremly happy! Vampires was something I really wanted in CL, and i was very sad when it wasn't. Really excited about more news about this!

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yeah but I don't want a Game Pack centered around them. I want them in a EP.
    a256aFi.gif
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I wanted them as a lifeform in City life really bad, so if they want to add them in as a Game pack I'll take it. I would prefer an EP with supernaturals, and I think (hope) we will still be getting that too sometime
  • brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    Vamps could be better in a game pack. Some features seem to get washed out in expansion packs, like businesses in get to work.

By the way, I do think that this is a vampire game pack as well. It coincides with the city life nicely. Also some leaks were provided on twitter that showed game files with vampire skins and a new world "moonlight shadows" I think. They say dracula in the soundbite. Lots of evidence that this could be next.

I cant seem to find the tweet, i think it was from sims community. Not sure if its been deleted but if i do find it ill link it in an edit.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited September 2016
    Vamps could be better in a game pack. Some features seem to get washed out in expansion packs, like businesses in get to work.

By the way, I do think that this is a vampire game pack as well. It coincides with the city life nicely. Also some leaks were provided on twitter that showed game files with vampire skins and a new world "moonlight shadows" I think. They say dracula in the soundbite. Lots of evidence that this could be next.

I cant seem to find the tweet, i think it was from sims community. Not sure if its been deleted but if i do find it ill link it in an edit.
    That was from an old rumor from months ago. It ended up being fake. I mean we might still be getting a vampire GP but I highly doubt any of the stuff from that old rumor will be used.

I'll personally be a bit disappointed if vampires come in a GP cause then I feel like they might tie other life states to GPs as well....I don't wanna pay $20 for each life state I want :(
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »

That was from an old rumor from months ago. It ended up being fake. I mean we might still be getting a vampire GP but I highly doubt any of the stuff from that old rumor will be used.

I'll personally be a bit disappointed if vampires come in a GP cause then I feel like they might tie other life states to GPs as well....I don't wanna pay $20 for each life state I want :(
    Polyrhythm wrote: »

Oh interesting. Well it could still pan out, I mean its not like they are necessarily starting working on this pack right now. its probably been in development for awhile.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    kiwi84 wrote: »
    I wanted them as a lifeform in City life really bad, so if they want to add them in as a Game pack I'll take it. I would prefer an EP with supernaturals, and I think (hope) we will still be getting that too sometime

Is it too late now to suggest to create another Destination Resort like in Granite Fall? A Haunted Mansion Hotel Resort.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited September 2016
    what will you do if they realise spooky pack but with no vampires? this is a simple question me in my case vampires are non important because they do not fit my game play only the content of the pack intress me not the lifestate
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    what will you do if they realise spooky pack but with no vampires? this is a simple question me in my case vampires are non important because they do not fit my game play only the content of the pack intress me not the lifestate

if the rumor is true, the pack will focus on vampires. I think they're doing this so players like you aren't forced a supernatural in EP's. Fans hated that you weren't able to turn off sups in S3 so after GTW they probably saw that people didn't want alien abductions and decided to start separating supernaturals into seperate GP(I hope its 2 lifestates per gamepack, though if we get a new world I will be fine with 1)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yeah but I don't want a Game Pack centered around them. I want them in a EP.

The Gamepack could also have a Haunted World like Midnight Hollow and spooky looking haunted mansions as well as a real haunted house. Also I would hope it would add cemetaries and even zombies but I'd want a way to cut the zombie feature on and off.
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    If this is true, I'm so glad! I really don't like Supernatural EP's because I only really like vampires and witches. I hope this is how they introduce other Supernaturals going forward, because like I said I only like 2 of them, so this way I wouldn't have to be stuck with all the other lifestates just to get them.
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Like ive stated in another post there already is a "Spooky Stuff" pack for TS4. Remember it was released last year. Why would they release another? Seems counter prodictive to me :| If they do add vampires it would be in the City Living pack like how they did for TS2 Nightlife
  • nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I doubt a whole life stage/type is going to be included in a stuff pack. We'll most likely have to wait until a supernatural expansion pack is released, if ever. I doubt it will, though. EA seems to be focusing on packs that make the game more interesting to people who play realistic, life-like games.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I doubt a whole life stage/type is going to be included in a stuff pack. We'll most likely have to wait until a supernatural expansion pack is released, if ever. I doubt it will, though. EA seems to be focusing on packs that make the game more interesting to people who play realistic, life-like games.

Nothing in what was posted actually says this is about stuff packs. It's "spooky music" for "scary packs".
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    spotharris wrote: »

if the rumor is true, the pack will focus on vampires. I think they're doing this so players like you aren't forced a supernatural in EP's. Fans hated that you weren't able to turn off sups in S3 so after GTW they probably saw that people didn't want alien abductions and decided to start separating supernaturals into seperate GP(I hope its 2 lifestates per gamepack, though if we get a new world I will be fine with 1)

I would love witches and vampires in a game pack, though if they do seperate them to seperate GPs then the theme of the pack can be all about that one life state so it might be better.... still I would like to not spend $20 on every life state I want.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Service306 wrote: »
    Like ive stated in another post there already is a "Spooky Stuff" pack for TS4. Remember it was released last year. Why would they release another? Seems counter prodictive to me :| If they do add vampires it would be in the City Living pack like how they did for TS2 Nightlife

Because people here as they tend to do, took a word used from a recent teaser and ran with it...
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    I think that game pack 4 is going to have something to do with vampires. Put together the leak of the screenshots and asset info with the latest from that composer, Seems pretty obvious to me that it's legit. Especially considering how all the other leaks people have claimed are fake have proven to be true.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    In my opinion, they're probably much more likely to put Vampires in a later Supernatural pack, I also think it would be a bit cheeky and unfair to release a £39.99 EP and then a £20 GP right after with content that should have been in the EP. However, a game pack might be a good way to introduce vampires, if they're the main focus of the GP then they're probably better thought out than if they were chucked in a EP with other stuff, however it also means no new world with creepy, undergrown scenery around the vampire mansion and no pre-made vampires with a scary family history and hauntings, that would make me very upset.
  • spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    In my opinion, they're probably much more likely to put Vampires in a later Supernatural pack, I also think it would be a bit cheeky and unfair to release a £39.99 EP and then a £20 GP right after with content that should have been in the EP. However, a game pack might be a good way to introduce vampires, if they're the main focus of the GP then they're probably better thought out than if they were chucked in a EP with other stuff, however it also means no new world with creepy, undergrown scenery around the vampire mansion and no pre-made vampires with a scary family history and hauntings, that would make me very upset.

I think if vampires were to get a GP dedicated to them, a world would come with it, I mean maybe not a big world, but one like Granite Falls. Its nearly been two years since our last vacation world, and since none of that "spooky music" that was leaked with "Drac-U-la" in it was NOT in the patch today, I think a vampire GP early 2017 or LATE December this year, to give time for the EP to sell for christmas. The GP team said DO took so long because musical chairs, and SD came out 6 months after OR so unless they had a major issue with GP4 then I expect it soon.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I think if vampires were to get a GP dedicated to them, a world would come with it, I mean maybe not a big world, but one like Granite Falls. Its nearly been two years since our last vacation world, and since none of that "spooky music" that was leaked with "Drac-U-la" in it was NOT in the patch today, I think a vampire GP early 2017 or LATE December this year, to give time for the EP to sell for christmas. The GP team said DO took so long because musical chairs, and SD came out 6 months after OR so unless they had a major issue with GP4 then I expect it soon.

Honestly, if there was a Vampire GP, with a creepy world and thought-out vampires, I'd snap it up in seconds, even if it means the extra £20 on top of City Life.

• TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member
    Don't get your hopes up... You'll end up disappointed.
    Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member

Honestly, if there was a Vampire GP, with a creepy world and thought-out vampires, I'd snap it up in seconds, even if it means the extra £20 on top of City Life.

Same.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited September 2016
    I really want vampires. However, I am willing to wait. Vampires need to be thought throughout. Ideal vampires for me would be with TS3 look- pale/corpse-like skin, glowy eyes and EDIT:TS2 actions (classical black and white horror movie vampires), altar and coffin beds. Gothic clothes and building items...
    Post edited by FallenPrince on
  • hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    No thanks. I don't need vampires or a foolish spooky game pack. Especially not before the necessary things like toddlers,a season system and pets.
  • GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    Vampires in a big city thst makes perfect sense hopefully we have them.
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    hotkaki wrote: »
    No thanks. I don't need vampires or a foolish spooky game pack. Especially not before the necessary things like toddlers,a season system and pets.
    what is "foolish" (strange word to use btw) or "necessary" is completely subjective. those things may be necessary for you, which is fine, but supernaturals are for me. ;) and in my opinion it's beyond due time for a new life state.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!