Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living Stream

123457...Next

Comments

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Ah excellent thanks @poeticnebula :) I meant "On Ley Line" - what is that?

That is still up for debate so great question! LOL

It shows a picture of twins, or two sims with a + sign, so I'm wondering if it's a fertility thing... idk ley lines are usually spiritual cultural places, but I don't really know what it could be for the game... if we were getting a supernatural it would be easy... but we're not. Hmmm, very curious!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

It shows a picture of twins, or two sims with a + sign, so I'm wondering if it's a fertility thing... idk ley lines are usually spiritual cultural places, but I don't really know what it could be for the game... if we were getting a supernatural it would be easy... but we're not. Hmmm, very curious!

I'm thinking it's fertility but someone mentioned alien abduction. I'm happy either way ;) .
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member

I'm thinking it's fertility but someone mentioned alien abduction. I'm happy either way ;) .

Ley Line is DEFINITELY a fertility thing... leyline_zpsnnsd5kwf.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

I would be so excited if it was an alien abduction thing! Oh man... that would be awesome. Regardless, totally curious and can't wait to get some descriptions that explain the traits in more detail.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member

I would be so excited if it was an alien abduction thing! Oh man... that would be awesome. Regardless, totally curious and can't wait to get some descriptions that explain the traits in more detail.

I've posted a list of traits with some of the official descriptions that were shown in the stream...http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15228465/#Comment_15228465
    But yes, I'm anxious for more
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~