Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living Stream

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Live stream !!! I really like the map with the brown stones :)
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I love the little mouse hole in the wall.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2016
    Tried to pause on traits and got: Mean Vibe, Home Studio, Sunny Aspect, Cursed, Grody, Gremlins, Penny Places, Party Places, Filthy, Haunted, Romantic Aura, Great Soil, Child's Play, Homey, Fast Internet, ... that's it sorry lol :) (I can't take a printscreen of it for some reason)
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Omg, I hate to admit it - but I love the talking toilet way to much :D
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh wow. This looks like so much fun <3
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Gah that was such a short stream! :(
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Well that was certainly fast.. I wanted more info!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    It was :(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What a short stream. I couldn't hardly hear it on my phone.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I thought the stream was pretty nice. They usually never do streams this early, and they did show off quite a bit.
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Way too short. The karaoke was cute though. I like that our sims will have a singing skill.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Did any one else think the map view looked really weird?
  • xcrystalizexxcrystalizex Posts: 211 Member
    Dang that was short...sigh. But I will say that what I did see made me really excited about this EP. :) Hopefully the next stream will be longer though...
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I can't wait to watch the rewatch it, I tried sneaking to watch it at work, but my coworker kept walking by my desk...I feel like he knew I was trying to watch something...lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I 'll have to watch the replay on my pc to see what questions were asked.
    After seeing that stream, I am certain that festivals are the main selling point of the pack.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    What a short stream. I couldn't hardly hear it on my phone.

I had my PC cranked up and could barely hear them.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    I want it RIGHT NOW! lol :love:
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    How could I overlook SimGuruJM in the past??? I would buy everything from him. His colleague was barely to understand for non-native speakers. The Karaoke machine was my favorite.
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    It was a short stream and I thought I wasn't going to order the EP right away but I think I've changed my mind. It definitely feels worth the buy to me now that I've got to see more of the content (the map for the new world is freakin' gorgeous by the way)

and I'm absolutely in love with the singing skill and it fits just right with my sim (avatar) who is a musician so it'll be cool to see him performing in front of an audience. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Did any one else think the map view looked really weird?

The actual buildings looked like they were setting where WB has that water area more modern section. Actually it looked reused for this game. Couldn't help but make the comparison because I built some condos in that section (out on the water section) and boy it looked awfully familiar.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited September 2016
    After seeing that stream, I am certain that festivals are the main selling point of the pack.

qBDQjlp.gif

interesting...
  • Bordeaux2014Bordeaux2014 Posts: 81 Member
    The apartments felt so dull and pointless imo. They're just some other livable areas for our Sims that aren't really necessary for one ot have in their game. And of course all those tall buildings in the background just are there to remind you that they can't be played. Wow I'm dissappointed tbh
    tumblr_m2wafd5_Hxa1rsyea4o1_500.png
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I was quite pleased by the stream. I just wish it were longer but there's lots of time to give us more information.
    The talking toilet is just.. lame.