Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1 Save File - 2 Devices?

Another question :#@simguruemma, I don't currenctly have access to my phone but I don't want to miss out on the time limit prizes and long hair quest. So can I port my save file to my dad's phone while my progress still remains on my phone? In other words..can I use my save file on 2 devices at the same time?
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2016
    So I just, temporarily, signed in to my account on the Facebook app then opened The Sims Freeplay and logged in into my Facebook so I can download the data from the cloud (after that I signed out of my Facebook from the Facebook app since I downloaded my data now). My plan is, I do some of the progress on this phone then after I finish I upload the data to the cloud using my fb account. When I get access to my phone, I will download the latest data to it and all is set as if I played on my phone. Then I will log out of my fb account and start a new save file on my dad's phone so it doesn't mess things up with my original save file. My plan should work just fine, right? @SimGuruEmma I really care about my original game so I don't want anything bad happen. I hope you can verify since I don't want issues happening because I used another phone. :P
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hey @Wulfsimmer!

From what you've described, that should work :) Just be careful, and always save where possible! <3
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    Hey @Wulfsimmer!

From what you've described, that should work :) Just be careful, and always save where possible! <3

Thank you so much for giving me a piece of mind! @SimGuruEmma I just saved on my dad's phone! On the mysterious island quest...that quest takes a lot of money...10k for a globe and 7k for the bridge...AND I HAVE YET TO BUILD THE PROMOTIONS R US STORE FOR THE LONG HAIR EVENT!!! SO EXCITED :D

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    (Just noticed I said I will log out of my facebook account and start a new save file without mentioningI will do it on my dad's phone so some might read it as I will do it on mine which will defeat the whole point of the thread :D Haha, sorry if I got you confused @SimGuruEmma )

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?