Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinion; not an excuse for unneeded aggression

While I know a lot of folks here have been getting their knickers and kneesocks in a twist over the latest drama brewing over, I would like to remind you all this. You can dislike a certain person, website, etc, but there is no need to be publicly malicious about it. I don't like and have never liked SimsVIP because it just felt like another Sims-related site wanting to cash in on views, but I'm not expressing desire for misfortune to fall upon it's supporters or moderators. Yes, what Alexis did is objectively negative and not good for the site or anyone for that matter, but that doesn't mean she deserves a "go kill yourself" as I saw one comment pass by.

That kind of behavior is 100% not okay under any circumstances.

If you don't like what a person says/does, leave it be if you know your going to be toxic about it. We're all human, although some seem more or less so. We still have feelings, some more controlled than others. Some with even mental illnesses that often conflict with these malicious things people say and we lose those people because of it. I noticed a lot of people were saying dreadful things I dare not repeat concerning SimGuruDrake, but as I said, you may not like or approve of what she does, but don't wish harm on her. There is no need to do such things. There's no gain from it; nothing changes in doing so.

I'll just leave this here. I really don't know how journalists can write about such negativity, but I don't have a strong enough heart for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top