Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying to make friends in the newer Sims community be like

KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
screenshot-350.jpg
Why everyone gotta be so sarcastic and antagonizing??

Comments

• JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    I agree with you, I feel that I cant talk to people on the forums because Im in a modelling competition and one person thought i was another. (which I actually know in real life) So i just dont talk to anyone except on off topic chat...
    nenKuBE.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I've made friends on here... Fellow sarcastic friends.
    *Stares @NZsimm3r *
    What?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Huh? Someone called? Umm, I may not be the best peep to discuss err.... you know, negativity and such right now. *Grimace*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    Doesn't everyone start a conversation by implying someones mother was a llama?
    @Movotti your mother was a llama.

Yeah, I dunno about that greeting. Feels a little 'off' to me. How about...

Gudday mate. How's it?

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    My mother is a llama (don't tell her I said that)

My greeting is more like
    tumblr_mcsdsoqTfi1qiq5w9.gif
    After I break the door, of course!

irl, I have a reputation of being able to turn almost anything into either a joke or an argument. Some people don't like that. I see it as great skills. B)
    LOL It's terrifying!! :bawling: I rather admire that set of skillz. Not everyone can do it with such flair!

It gives great career options, lawyer or stand up comedian.
    I'll be here all week.

This isn't derailing is it?
    We're proving that sarcasm isn't all bad.
    It's kind of like that person you find to be ultra annoying, but after a while, you're super attracted to them... That happens to other people too, doesn't it?
    *Quickly starts talking about sarcasm*

I find sarcasm used effectively can be really darn funny. I hate it when it is used in a passive aggressive way. I just find that rather uncouth and makes me think less of the person. :/ Which could be an issue with my judging others but, well, passive aggressiveness isn't really all that attractive.

NZsimm3r wrote: »
    *Quickly starts talking about sarcasm*

I find sarcasm used effectively can be really darn funny. I hate it when it is used in a passive aggressive way. I just find that rather uncouth and makes me think less of the person. :/ Which could be an issue with my judging others but, well, passive aggressiveness isn't really all that attractive.

You don't like cats?
    eb751f44ebc5b453a2d452ae302098f4.gif
    e552cf357e56b865b6045ba140022cda.gif
    6b4ce9c01b8517164b719d70910eef4b.gif
    Those are some rather naughty kitties! I love cats, my boy is gorgeous when being all passive aggressive. Flicks his tail at me, actually sighs and disdainfully looks the other way. :love:

• LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I can imagine. I don't have the energy for such things... I'm pretty much staying in Off Topic (except for like one thread). Aaaalmost all of the people I talk more or less frequently with are from this section, and nice ones they are.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    Well well... (obtruding to conversation) seems like this is the proper thread to air my fear that i have been starting to think or fallace :D
    Anyway i've been thinking should i quiet down little bit?!
    Just thinking on my litlle mind that most think that why in the *beep* that newbie can't just shut up already and in every thread :D
    Dont know why i think that! Maybe because i'm Finnish and we are inherently dubious about everything or is it just because i'm self very nut & foolish being! :D
    But like i said... It's propably just my fallacy and i intend to be my nutty-foolish-weirdo self in the future also :# and i really truelly hope that i'll be wanted part of your/this lovely "family" :D

Just saying... <3 Rita checks, over and out! :)
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
    @RedCause84 welcome to the forums. Self proclaimed Nutty-foolish-weird people are my fav! ;) They'll always have something fun to say or interesting perspectives to consider.

*waves* hi @Lightfield

@Kurotard where you at?

@JennaCatz cat lover too? I am!

• LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    *waves back* Hiya, @NZsimm3r !
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    @NZsimm3r I'm alive, although I forgot about the thread and assumed it was going to buried among other off topic threads.

@JennaCatz I feel ya. I'd prefer to lurk in off topic because less drama.
    It probably will be soon. lol This section moves pretty fast! :) But as you can see @Movotti and I don't need any encouragement to talk nonsense. :D

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    What is a friend?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    According to one dictionary: a familiar or helpful thing LOL

DeKay wrote: »
    What is a friend?

A person, like you?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited September 2016
    Movotti wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    What is a friend?

A person, like you?

I was making a joke about how my life is just so miserable that I have no friends, but you smooth. :D
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    According to one dictionary: a familiar or helpful thing LOL

Now I know why they always say, "Google is your friend." :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif