Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 02/12/2020

Comments

• Options
    amsingamsing Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Hi @amsing! They are still active on Tumblr but the download link is definitely broken. I have sent them an ask to fix it and will post their answer here if/when I get one. In the meantime could you give me the name of the other piece of CC?
    >
    > Edit: If you don't have Perfect Patio the shirt will not work at all.

Hey @Bananas_45 thank you! I did leave a comment on their blogspot post, but I couldn't find another way to contact them. The cc is "cat shirts" by simlishsweetie (inspired moodlet). I think I am finally caught up on all of the packs, so Perfect Patio shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    hello amsing, yeah that recolor is out but its a vanilla mesh recolor, so it would take me 5minutes to make it again, if you still want it/dont have let me know i will do them again for you, the original author post the pallete with the picture so i think i can make some pretty close match colors, let me know...
  • Options
    this is the colors you want right ?

55b921347e264c5e32f198fb3bd10dd3.jpg
  • Options
    Ok i like those colors so i did it anyway (i might use too), here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvldtmz7p2flvc9/WizSleevelessRecolor.package/file

i tried to kept the colors closest i could to original without wasting to much time, its 10 colors, took me less than 3 minutes to do this ;)

enjoy!

[img][/img]40730676193_70e5e5907e_o.pngUntitled-2 copy by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr
  • Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    I have been updating my TS2, 3 and 4 archives a lot lately. I have simfileshare and dropbox archives, but they do not have the exact same things. Here are my ts4 links

paraply will be a work in progress until I die.

https://dropbox.com/home/The%20Sims%204%20Shared%20Folder

and simfileshare https://simfileshare.net/folders/edit/39788/

If anyone wants the links to the other folders, let me know
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    chicvibe wrote: »
    I have been updating my TS2, 3 and 4 archives a lot lately. I have simfileshare and dropbox archives, but they do not have the exact same things. Here are my ts4 links

paraply will be a work in progress until I die.

https://dropbox.com/home/The%20Sims%204%20Shared%20Folder

and simfileshare https://simfileshare.net/folders/edit/39788/

If anyone wants the links to the other folders, let me know

Thanks @chivibe! I'll add them to the front page!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    UH-OH! @chicvibe neither of your links worked. I do have a link to your MTS profile page on the main page.
  • Options
    i made the recolor again, just download it bro ;) enjoy
  • Options
    amsingamsing Posts: 10 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > this is the colors you want right ?

Thank you! Will this work as the mesh for "cat shirts" by simlishsweetie (inspired moodlet)? Either way, still gonna download and use it!
  • Options
    this mod have no dependencies, its a vanilla recolor, close to the one you asked, enjoy!
  • Options
    HoneyMcHoneyHoneyMcHoney Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for SimsCreativ lots, especially by Tanitas, she has been inactive for over a year on her Tumblr and gallery although you still have access to her old links. I am looking for her lot for poor artists x
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hi, I'm looking for SimsCreativ lots, especially by Tanitas, she has been inactive for over a year on her Tumblr and gallery although you still have access to her old links. I am looking for her lot for poor artists x

It's available in the Gallery. It's called Shelter for Poor Artists.
  • Options
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > HoneyMcHoney wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm looking for SimsCreativ lots, especially by Tanitas, she has been inactive for over a year on her Tumblr and gallery although you still have access to her old links. I am looking for her lot for poor artists x
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's available in the Gallery. It's called Shelter for Poor Artists.

Unfortunately, the link leads nowhere.
  • Options
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > HoneyMcHoney wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm looking for SimsCreativ lots, especially by Tanitas, she has been inactive for over a year on her Tumblr and gallery although you still have access to her old links. I am looking for her lot for poor artists x
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's available in the Gallery. It's called Shelter for Poor Artists.

Unfortunately, the link leads nowhere.

Open your Game, go into the Gallery, find EA Account ID: Tanitas8. scroll down until you find Shelter for Poor Artists. Place the lot.
  • Options
    No but if you try to put it in your game, nothing comes down.
  • Options
    No but if you try to put it in your game, nothing comes down.

I just tested it on three different lots in three different neighborhoods without any problems.
  • Options
    How strange, thank you. I'll try again.
  • Options

Good Luc

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Nope, tried it again and it still won't come down. What happened is that I had a copy in my library which now says 'item cannot be found'. It has a pic of a llama on it. When I try to delete it in the normal way by putting it in the trash a message comes up and it goes away. How can I get rid of this?
  • Options
    Nope, tried it again and it still won't come down. What happened is that I had a copy in my library which now says 'item cannot be found'. It has a pic of a llama on it. When I try to delete it in the normal way by putting it in the trash a message comes up and it goes away. How can I get rid of this?

I have never had a llama file so I am not sure how to deal with them if they don't delete normally. @rosemow can you help?

I can assure you that if you go to the Gallery and not your Library you can get a new llama-less version of the lot.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

I have never had a llama file so I am not sure how to deal with them if they don't delete normally. @rosemow can you help?

I can assure you that if you go to the Gallery and not your Library you can get a new llama-less version of the lot.

Hello
    If you are having troubles removing the file, you will need to find the files in your tray folder that make up the item.
    Your tray folder ( in your sims 4 folder ) contains the files of the sims households and the lots that you have saved to your library. Each sims household contains 5 files and an extra file for each extra sim. ( 1x .householdbinary, 1x trayitem, 2x .sgi, 1x .hhi and an extra sgi file for each extra sim)
    A Lot consists of 6-11 files, depending on how many floors your Lot has (1 trayitem file, 1blueprint file and 4 bpi files, and an extra bpi files for each extra floor).
    Try to find the files that relate to the build that is causing the issue, and remove them from the tray folder. You can sort the tray folder by date /time and that can help you to find the files.
  • Options
    Thank you Rosemow but this is a new game, I've started to play again after 3 years with a new mod and tray folder.
  • Options
    I wonder where I go to find out how I delete the llama files from my library.
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    I wonder where I go to find out how I delete the llama files from my library.

Any by chance you have search Llama in your mod files in your mod folder?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top