Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 02/12/2020

Comments

• LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    > @LaracroftEyes1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are you looking recolor of Cobra cabana bed?

No, I'm looking for the Cobra Cabana bed without curtains of this specific simmer because it's required to use an another bed that they have. I'm not looking for recolor of the bed (although thank you very much for asking)

Thanks and do you want the link for recolor Cobra Canbana bed without curtains?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Oh yes it was in it indeed! Thank you very much!

You're welcome!
  • FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 17 Member
    edited December 2019
    I wanna first off say thank you to all those out there who contribute links and distribute help, this thread has been amazing! Secondly, would anyone happen to know if theres a link out there to Jakeasims off-shoulder bomber jacket? I tried the wayback machine but no such luck.

Oh never mind, I found it in the deactivated simfileshare mega pack
    Post edited by FlowerBombxo on
  • NahtNaht Posts: 6 New Member
    @Bananas_45
    amelylina deactivated their tumblr and patreon :( they were active just like a few weeks ago. Really hope someone can link their stuff t-t
    Naht wrote: »
    @Bananas_45
    amelylina deactivated their tumblr and patreon :( they were active just like a few weeks ago. Really hope someone can link their stuff t-t

Unfortunately, they also deleted their SimFileShare account.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    @Bananas_45

What are you looking for from Amelylina?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Naht I have a lot of her stuff, I would say most, but I am missing some items. If you go to Simsdom you can still download a lot of her items. Whatever I have I can upload to SFS or something and post a link if that is okay in this thread. ETA I just looked on my external HD and found some more of her cc. So I am not sure if I have all or still missing some things. Anyhoo, I dropped a link on my blog that is linked in my siggy.
    Post edited by lasummerb on
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @Naht I have a lot of her stuff, I would say most, but I am missing some items. If you go to Simsdom you can still download a lot of her items. Whatever I have I can upload to SFS or something and post a link if that is okay in this thread. ETA I just looked on my external HD and found some more of her cc. So I am not sure if I have all or still missing some things. Anyhoo, I dropped a link on my blog that is linked in my siggy.

Thanks for the tip about Simsdom. I'll put that on the front page. I didn't even check there because the sfs was deleted.
    @Bananas_45 no problem. I have 89 files in a zip on my blog. Even though a lot of her stuff is on Simsdom, there was a lot missing. So hopefully between Simsdom and my link, it can help someone.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited December 2019
    I know All About Style doesn't exist anymore but I am looking for this
    78833644_1044400355903302_4386738356134871040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=go4dxhFuh0EAQnepc5udCMJOy2hdeKHriEJpuBSJU8s9ZQAytrYQXCTUw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2e7000baba466dd93b6c3858cea702b2&oe=5E8B09BA
    79363052_1044402649236406_4737053266234310656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=PcijvwIl5pQAQn6DtRtXhRs0amMxlHcIOUhLBOqym_pEnu0YNhmMDrY2A&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=900ee29de9e3e4597cd7b55009513484&oe=5E8A0AA8
    ETA: I found it all from links on here so thanks. <3
    Post edited by pepperjax1230 on
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    I know All About Style doesn't exist anymore but I am looking for this
    78833644_1044400355903302_4386738356134871040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=go4dxhFuh0EAQnepc5udCMJOy2hdeKHriEJpuBSJU8s9ZQAytrYQXCTUw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2e7000baba466dd93b6c3858cea702b2&oe=5E8B09BA
    79363052_1044402649236406_4737053266234310656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=PcijvwIl5pQAQn6DtRtXhRs0amMxlHcIOUhLBOqym_pEnu0YNhmMDrY2A&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=900ee29de9e3e4597cd7b55009513484&oe=5E8A0AA8
    ETA: I found it all from links on here so thanks. <3

You're welcome!
    CatsRule wrote: »
    i was recently looking for some of marvinsims' cc (this sweater in particular) but none of the download links for any of his cc seem to work. does anybody know where i could possibly get a working download link?

I know this is an old post but, I wanted to let you know that I found a site that has archived Marvin's dropbox items and is offering them for download should you need something else: https://www.liquidsims.com/?s=marvin+sims
  • NahtNaht Posts: 6 New Member
    > @lasummerb said:
    > @Naht I have a lot of her stuff, I would say most, but I am missing some items. If you go to Simsdom you can still download a lot of her items. Whatever I have I can upload to SFS or something and post a link if that is okay in this thread. ETA I just looked on my external HD and found some more of her cc. So I am not sure if I have all or still missing some things. Anyhoo, I dropped a link on my blog that is linked in my siggy.

@lasummerb thank you very much! i checked the simsdom and those links don't work because they lead to patreon which she deleted.
    > @lasummerb said:
    > @Naht I have a lot of her stuff, I would say most, but I am missing some items. If you go to Simsdom you can still download a lot of her items. Whatever I have I can upload to SFS or something and post a link if that is okay in this thread. ETA I just looked on my external HD and found some more of her cc. So I am not sure if I have all or still missing some things. Anyhoo, I dropped a link on my blog that is linked in my siggy.

@lasummerb thank you very much! i checked the simsdom and those links don't work because they lead to patreon which she deleted.

If you use the Simsdom link on the first page of this thread and click on the picture of the item you want a download page will pop up, the green button near the bottom of the page should download directly from her Simsdom account and not take you to Patreon. She was actually a contributor to their site.
  • BonsaiBonsai Posts: 1 New Member
    > @ksmdrs said:
    > Is there any way i can get siminimonster cc? i really need the Finery from Colais & Orlumbia set please

You can download the Colais & Orlumbia set here: https://simfileshare.net/download/813328/

Siminimonster provides all old downloads here: https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/post/179936741040/the-backup-is-back-up
  • Stardust012Stardust012 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry if someone has already posted links to this- 18 pages of this thread is A LOT to go through- does anyone know where I can find links/downloads for old ChiLLis Sims CC? Specifically- their recolor of the wardrobe/dresser from City Living. It came up on my Pinterest and I NEED it! (Tho if anyone could point me to another recolor that includes a swatch in black, that would work too!)
    Sorry if someone has already posted links to this- 18 pages of this thread is A LOT to go through- does anyone know where I can find links/downloads for old ChiLLis Sims CC? Specifically- their recolor of the wardrobe/dresser from City Living. It came up on my Pinterest and I NEED it! (Tho if anyone could point me to another recolor that includes a swatch in black, that would work too!)

Hi! I don't expect anyone to read through all 18 pages, that is why all links that have been gathered in this thread are listed on page 1.

You can try the links on Wayback for ChiLLi's CC, although some of them are disabled. https://web.archive.org/web/20181218144510/https://chillissims.tumblr.com/post/161806840974/rc-modern-steel

She mentioned in her last Tumblr post that her CC is available at 🐸🐸🐸🐸's Sim Zoo.
    http://simszoo.de/include.php?path=search&mode=result&rorder=0&entries=0

Quick tip: You can search long threads like this by choosing the tiny spyglass next to the page numbers and entering a keyword and it should pull up any posts within the thread with that word.

• breakingMachinesbreakingMachines Posts: 47 Member
    edited December 2019
    I saw this list, and was surprised to see IndustriSims/KiwiSims. I still use their cc as of now. I figured I should share, my files are unfortunately merged But it includes a list of content and can easily be unmerged in S4S. Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/v88nj3q
    I saw this list, and was surprised to see IndustriSims/KiwiSims. I still use their cc as of now. I figured I should share, my files are unfortunately merged But it includes a list of content and can easily be unmerged in S4S. Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/v88nj3q

Thank you for sharing! I'll add your archive to the main page! Industri just recently deleted their Tumblr.
    @Naht you're welcome! I hope everything worked out and I am not sure if you saw @Bananas_45 post about clicking the green download button on Simsdom, but you should still be able to dl from there because she did upload some of her cc to that site :)
  • cookie339cookie339 Posts: 2 New Member
    So, marvinsims deactivated his dropbox
    Does anyone have these files?
    https://marvinsims.tumblr.com/post/139300644720/kimono-shirts-my-favorite-cas-item-from-the-movie
    https://marvinsims.tumblr.com/post/132345555487/mens-zip-up-hoodies-im-surprised-there-was-not

Sorry for my bad english :(
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    cookie339 wrote: »

Here, I uploaded them for you. Enjoy and feel free to pm me if you need anything else.
    kimono shirts
    zip up hoodies
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Here, I uploaded them for you. Enjoy and feel free to pm me if you need anything else.
    kimono shirts
    zip up hoodies

Thank you for sharing these! Is it okay if I put your links on the first page for others to find?
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

kimono shirts
    zip up hoodies

Thank you for sharing these! Is it okay if I put your links on the first page for others to find?
    I could upload all marvinsims cc I have if they are unavailable anymore if you want.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

kimono shirts
    zip up hoodies

I could upload all marvinsims cc I have if they are unavailable anymore if you want.

Some of it is available through other sources, I'll have to go through and see what I am missing. His Simfileshare downloads still work it's just the dropbox that is broken.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top