Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to restore data after 1 week?

I am just wondering how do you restore your previous save if 1 week has passed? I don't know why they made the data expire aftee 7 days, I remember in the old version I can restore my data at any time...heck a year passed by and I was still able to do it.
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    I am sorry but I don't play Freeplay. I hope that you are able to work out your issue.

Oh! Thanks :P

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Sorry, I've also never played Freeplay, but I hope you find an answer! Is there a way to email through settings or anything like that? I know some games can.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Sorry, I've also never played Freeplay, but I hope you find an answer! Is there a way to email through settings or anything like that? I know some games can.

No, I don't think so D: Will check on Twitter tho :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hey @Wulfsimmer, sorry for the delayed reply! It's been crazy busy lately! ><

There have been quite a few cases where Simmers have been able to retrieve game progress that is older than a week. We do recommend Simmers save often to the cloud just in case the unexpected happens (like an accidental phone reset, or something very weird happens to their game).

In cases of emergency, our support team can also help out and sometimes they can retrieve old game saves, but it depends upon the situation a Simmer finds themselves in. So there's a couple options there :)

We've got a handy article here about Cloud Saving, hopefully it will help clear up any questions you might have but as always, please feel free to ask here in the sub-forum too!

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/200827440-SFP-Cloud-Save
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Options
    Hey @Wulfsimmer, sorry for the delayed reply! It's been crazy busy lately! ><

There have been quite a few cases where Simmers have been able to retrieve game progress that is older than a week. We do recommend Simmers save often to the cloud just in case the unexpected happens (like an accidental phone reset, or something very weird happens to their game).

In cases of emergency, our support team can also help out and sometimes they can retrieve old game saves, but it depends upon the situation a Simmer finds themselves in. So there's a couple options there :)

We've got a handy article here about Cloud Saving, hopefully it will help clear up any questions you might have but as always, please feel free to ask here in the sub-forum too!

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/200827440-SFP-Cloud-Save

Thank you so much! :) Great to hear it is possible.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?