Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few Celebrities For City Living (Little to No CC)

XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
Hihi! For beginners, I created this topic in General Discussion. Figured this would be a more appropriate section, since the topic pertains to the upcoming EP.

No, I'm not saying celebrities are coming in City Living nor am I confirming that there will be a celebrity system.

If anyone else is creating celebrities, hoping to become famous from the "Social Media" career. I would really love to see, the Harry Styles sim really inspired me to hit CAS.

SET 1
Ariana Grande:
6bce5315e13776b82a7c64871b14a7d9.png
Kim Kardashian:
d6c2f20fea6c0001fe472287d9d18bd9.png
Nicki Minaj:
0eabb29a16643ea2b6cbbe904d803104.png
Channing Tatum:
d93b3c49bf250fff82ca3b37c0598b49.png

DOWNLOAD

SET 2
Madonna
b6d7cfdda4ffe4e32809c9bbb18805cf.png

Still trying to figure out who else to create, if you have any suggestions, you should comment!
rsz_simsgurunicole.png

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2016
    I like the Sim version of Ariana Grande, she's pretty cute! :)<3
    Post edited by sunman502 on
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I may not really care for celebrities, but I just wanted to say that you did a great job at recreating these ones as Sims. Very impressive.
  • florathornsflorathorns Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in need of a Melanie Martinez and Marina and the Diamonds celeb sim for this ep. I met Melanie this past summer in Columbus and she's literally the sweetest little cupcake. Oh god I NEED. :(
    ztmv1whwwkmxf9ta8sxm1dsbofm6vknaw8ux35dkmz8s6rj75aar0unludlcqxm8.jpg

♡ Team Aja ♡
    I have met three celebs. I have met Warren De Martini of the legendary rock band Ratt, and Ratt's new lead singer. And James Young of the legendary rock band Styx. B)<3
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 @sunman502 slay girl. I only got to meet Melanie and Kesha this year and that took serious stalking. THE PAINS OF FANDOM.

♡ Team Aja ♡
    plum @sunman502 slay girl. I only got to meet Melanie and Kesha this year and that took serious stalking. THE PAINS OF FANDOM.
    Sorry about that! I didn't have to stalk anyone when I had met these guys that I had mentioned. They were like right there in front of me in a public place.

@sunman502 JEALOUS. Ugh if only there weren't crazy people in the world who want to shoot the first celeb they see, could you imagine how many people who have inspired you that you would get to meet? I'm moving to that parallel universe.

♡ Team Aja ♡
    @sunman502 JEALOUS. Ugh if only there weren't crazy people in the world who want to shoot the first celeb they see, could you imagine how many people who have inspired you that you would get to meet? I'm moving to that parallel universe.
    I know just you feel. Speaking of crazy people, that reminds of some words from an old Lynyrd Skynyrd song. The words went something like this [ Lets dump all people to the bottom of the sea before some fool comes around here shoots either you or me ]. Someone once asked on here which world would you live in? The Sims's world or the real world? And I answered with the Sims's world because all the bad things that happen in the real world, including crazy people with guns.

I just had a thought on how cool it would be to have sims that look just like the original band members of Lynyrd Skynyrd in the game. That would be so cool, and fun to play as Lynyrd Skynyrd in the game. B)<3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Your simversions of each of the celebrities look great! :) You have reflected them very well in simform!
    They will be great sims to have in the game with the upcoming release of City Living :)
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I like how Ariana and Kim look
    Good job
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want my sims to be celebrities. After Drew Carey, I'd rather create my own.
  • madonnersmadonners Posts: 136 Member
    Yaaas Madonna!!!!
    MadgeIronThrone.jpg
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Your Nicki Minaj and Channing Tatum sims are amazing, great job!

It'd be awesome if you could create a Hillary Clinton and Donal Trump sim for the political career. :lol:
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    This is one of those awkward old man moments where you realize that you don't know who most of those celebrities are. I know who Madonna is, and I have heard of Kardashian, but I don't know what she does or who any of the others are.
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    This is one of those awkward old man moments where you realize that you don't know who most of those celebrities are. I know who Madonna is, and I have heard of Kardashian, but I don't know what she does or who any of the others are.
    The Kardashians don't do anything in my opinion. They just trot around the world on their father's fortune that he had made for himself. The Kardashian girls remind me of that one old Hall and Oats song called Rich Girl.

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    How about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?
    wJbomAo.png
  • citiesandseascitiesandseas Posts: 9 New Member
    wow, great job with these! Madonna is spot on. I am always in awe of people who can make real-life sims.