Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mine? o_o

c7aed1cec0f9af86eb333d800722b536.png

Just over here waiting for November.

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited September 2016
    In before the game-breaking bug on day one that erases everybody's save files.

You're not gonna wait for more information? Maybe some reviews? A let's play? It's a digital download, they're not exactly gonna run out of copies.
    wJbomAo.png
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

You're not gonna wait for more information? Maybe some reviews? A let's play? It's a digital download, they're not exactly gonna run out of copies.

yålå
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member

not everybody's that paranoid
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

It's not being paranoid, it's making an informed decision. You know nothing about this EP except that it has apartments and a city world. And like I said, why preorder a download?
    wJbomAo.png
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member

It's not being paranoid, it's making an informed decision. You know nothing about this EP except that it has apartments and a city world. And like I said, why preorder a download?

because you want to?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

I don't see anything wrong with them reordering a download if the EP is what they are interested in?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member

if you go by your logic then how are you gonna get reviews, let's plays when no one buys it?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member

Bah don't be a killjoy. I've never read a game review. I buy the games that look fun to me and I've rarely regretted it. If it has game-breaking bugs or eats my save files I'll live. I rarely play extensive saves and I back up what I care about.

Late Night and EP's along that vein have always been my favorite. I preordered because I have the money now and I may not have the money then - and, this is the first TS4 expansion I'm excited about! Now let me have my fun. :smiley:

• ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    @Simsweetie Awesome I hope you enjoy it i will buy it possible after some reviews :)
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited September 2016

Because, it's their choice.

I'm for certain going to buy this EP, because I think it looks fun. Some people like to buy off of their own judgement, and not somebody else's. Either-or, it's okay.

I'm not planning on pre-ordering it myself (only because there are really no benefits to doing so for me personally), but that's not going to make me get on someone else because they have different plans than my own.

OT: Anyway, I hope you have fun when it's released, OP! I'll be right there waiting with ya. :#
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    I did preorder myself, but I canceled. I read somewhere in this forum. They don't take the money out right away , and I can't do that lol, don't know when they will and if I'll have the money at that exact moment, FAM of 5 here. Plus there's no point for me, no bonuses or anything if u do. I'll just make sure I have the money on release , cuz I'm so buying this EP :smiley:
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I did preorder myself, but I canceled. I read somewhere in this forum. They don't take the money out right away , and I can't do that lol, don't know when they will and if I'll have the money at that exact moment, FAM of 5 here. Plus there's no point for me, no bonuses or anything if u do. I'll just make sure I have the money on release , cuz I'm so buying this EP :smiley:

Urk, that's not good. The whole reason I preordered was to make sure it was paid for while I have money. Hm... guess I'm gonna have to go read up.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Woo exciting! I just pre-ordered mine, too. :smile: