Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    What is a "Python" update, @MizoreYukii

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Python is a coding language, meaning they're going to update the entire code that the game is built upon. So a lot is going to change! Especially with script mods like the master control center and such. The vanity CC (clothes, makeup, etc) will likely be fine.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    Thanks, Vana. Let's hope it doesn't mess up too much.

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Yeah, let's definitely hope. I'm not one for abandoning all CC and putting it back in, in batches. That's for the birds. I don't use pose player or any script mods really though, except for one that makes pregnancy 9 days (for storytelling purposes.) I wonder if that one'll be okay...
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • TheOtherHannahTheOtherHannah Posts: 76 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 @MizoreYukii
    Thank you both so much! I can't wait to get involved :)
    -H
  • Rzeus68Rzeus68 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @jpikman said:
    > @Penguinwa101 Thank you! I'm slowly trying to recreate most of the whole collection. Collection so far:
    >
    > * a new dress (third from the left)
    > * re-did the second dress (from the left) to have two skirt layers
    >
    >
    > Still need to clean some textures up on the first and fourth dress.

Como fazer para possuir esses vestidos?
  • Rzeus68Rzeus68 Posts: 2 New Member
    My daughter found this dress, and asked to help her here. She asked to say that these are the most beautiful dresses she has ever seen, in The Sims 4!
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hiiii guys!! how you all doing? I've been gone for a bit now the two jobs (one mon-fri 8-4 and one part time fri and sat) consumed me and I decided to go and add two college courses to the mix one evening course and one night course(glutton for punishment) anyway I've been lurking a bit lately.. my online course will be finished for christmas and I plan on leaving the part time job after the whole christmas is out of the way so maybe I can step back up to modelling a bit, hopefully. How you all doing?
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Soooo most of you know I have been sick for a while now, with headaches, fatigue, etc. that's been hindering me from getting a lot of stuff done, including launching my comps. Most of my symptoms have cleared up now, but I sometimes get hit by one thing or another. The reason why I'm experiencing these things is because I'm pregnant! I've known for a while now but we didn't confirm anything until last week, and my first appointment was on Thursday! Don't know the gender yet, but the baby seems healthy so far. They even made a punching motion during the ultrasound! :mrgreen: I am 14 weeks and 3 days, and due on May 15th.

This does mean some life changes, so I'll have to see how things work out after May and my activity on here. I'll still be around, but probably not as much for a few months or more as we adjust to the changes. My goals still stand, my comps will still run (excluding a small break), etc. so don't worry about any of that!

Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know what was going on with me and why I might be forgetful or busy. :smiley:
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congrats on your happy discovery, I hope everything runs smoothly!♥
    FI01pal.gif
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Wow, congratulations, so happy to hear that, Mizzie @MizoreYukii

C7f0ar9.png

• Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    @MizoreYukii congratulations on making a tiny human!
    congrats-calligraphic-lettering_1262-7367.jpg?size=338&ext=jpg
    my little honey bunny is turning 1 in january. <3<3 time flies!
    get yourself well versed with the lullabies!
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Congrats again Mizzie! <3 so so happy for you, and your little peanut soo cute!

Not sure if this is to be posted in here but since it's for modelling, I am a part of the Miss Universe contest (mainly on twitter but there is a thread on here as well) But I would really love any support if you, of course, like my work. haha I'm Miss Sweden. https://www.misssims4universe.com/vote-now
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    I just saw this, but Congrats Mizzie :)! I'm happy for you.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @MizoreYukii Sorry, I probably should have tagged you, haha! Congrats :) !
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    YAY!!!! AHHH!! @MizoreYukii CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such lovely news to come back to!

Also... Hi gang!!!!!!! been super busy with finishing my degree, Graduation is next week! So I'll have more time for my hobbies again! Missed ALL of you! *GROUP HUGS*
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    edited December 2018
    Hi lovely simmers,

This is not a challenge, but a fun activity for those that have the time, so just letting people know that I run a Kris Kringle fun building activity each year in the Aussie and NZealand section and it is great fun, but thought I would extend the invitation to you all this year. <3<3 I can probably take a mininum of ten and maximum of twenty. 8 Simmers have already reserved, so if you are interested in taking a look or reserving your place, you can find out all about it here ...

Kris Kringle for 2018

If you would like to be part of it, then put your name down in the Kris Kringle thread by about the 9th or 10th of December and join in. It's a lot of fun.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Congratulations @MizoreYukii That's the best outcome that could have come from a headache and fatigue. I hope you are feeling better though!
    mWC1gjz.gif
    Hey, @Gege how are you, great to hear from you. <3<3

• GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey, @Gege how are you, great to hear from you. <3<3

*waves* I'm doing well, just working and doing more work. I'm still gaming but I haven't played the Sims 4 in a while. I just bought the new Ep so this weekend I may dive back in and see if I can't spark my interest again. How are you? I hope everything is good! It's always nice talking you.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    I'm officially retired now, from 2019 and have applied for an author's mentorship to see if they can assist me getting my book up to publishing standard. It's going to cost but it will be worth it I hope. We have also booked for a South Pacific Cruise in 2020 so that will be something to look forward to. :)

• Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    I'm officially retired now, from 2019 and have applied for an author's mentorship to see if they can assist me getting my book up to publishing standard. It's going to cost but it will be worth it I hope. We have also booked for a South Pacific Cruise in 2020 so that will be something to look forward to. :)

@Jendowoz0612 THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!! we're definitely going to miss you <3 *HUGS* I hope your book gets published and you have a wonderful cruise next year!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment