Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2016
    hello ladies!! <3

i just get the pose whitch i have requested !!
    AND OMG IM FREAKING OUT
    !! THE POSE LOOKS 100 % LIKE THE ORIGINAL!
    i have never seen such a perfection!! :D

... i will ask if it is possible that she posts the pose for public, she send it to me as a mail
    ... want to see some screenshots ? ;)
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member

yes..
    mWC1gjz.gif

yes..
    one moment please :D

... i still cant believe what this awsome creator did!! :D

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    @flubber32c4 That is soooo cool and she works really fast!
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @flubber32c4 That is soooo cool and she works really fast!
    yes !! and all those details, just like the real one!!

• EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    You should try out pose making flubber ^^ Theres a lot of tutorials it on Tumblr and sims 4 studio. Its actually super easy and was the first CC I (and most others) started making. Leslie helped me out (a former modeller in this community )
    Theres also a plugin for the program you use - Blender to make it even more of a cake wall. Its by Kijko and its called Sims 4 pose helper or something
    It basically moves the bones smoothly and makes it easier to make poses look less stiff. There's even tutorials on how to use that

Also that pose is really good and so cute *-* I love tangled
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    @strawberrigurl Oohh awesome! Pink and Beech's comps are always fun! I also see some newcomers hosting as well which is awesome. Beech has some really great story telling competitions (there were also tons before but not much now) which should be fun for you! Mizore seems to be helping everyone, I'm glad! After sims modeling, I kind of drifted over to Tumblr (Simblr) more which caused me to look at the other side of the community, so I got into CC Making and made several stuff. Then I moved onto Art and drawing for a long time and here I am aha. I missed being in something that I enjoyed, a community I enjoyed, Tumblr was way too competitive and dramatic back then XD But yea I can't wait to test out my skills now after all this time and compare myself to how I was a while back in modeling!

@BobSkellington BOBBB!!!!!! <3<3 Hii I missed you and your beautiful simmies! I'm doing fine haha, so tiiired :(

And I miss your awesome edits <3 Where have you been, gurl? ;o;

LMAO, them feels e.e Always tired, I could sleep for hours, wake up and then feel tired 10 minutes afterwards XD <3 UGHHHH LIFE YK
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png

It looks awesome, Flubs :3
    sox3c8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Eliavah wrote: »
    You should try out pose making flubber ^^ Theres a lot of tutorials it on Tumblr and sims 4 studio. Its actually super easy and was the first CC I (and most others) started making. Leslie helped me out (a former modeller in this community )
    Theres also a plugin for the program you use - Blender to make it even more of a cake wall. Its by Kijko and its called Sims 4 pose helper or something
    It basically moves the bones smoothly and makes it easier to make poses look less stiff. There's even tutorials on how to use that

thank you but the poses arent made by me !! <3 i once tried to make own poses, but they looked awful !!
    this poses are made by
    http://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr.com/
    there you can send requests for poses ! thats what i did :D shes my favorite creator of couple poses !
    ... and yes same here i cant get enough of punzie and eugene <3

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png

thank you <3 but as i wrote not my work!
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Awesome flubs!She did an amazing job :D
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »

My blender is screwed up so much,the controls are whacked out.
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Awesome flubs!She did an amazing job :D

OH YES !! the poses are looking exactly like that from the movie :)

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png

thank you <3 but as i wrote not my work!

I know, but it's still a nice recreation of that sad scene XD I should perhaps try contacting that pose creator to make some for me! :D
    sox3c8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    yes bob! @BobSkellington she is very kind and answered very fast to my request !
    i wrote it at saturday and today the pose has been finished !
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    That pose is awesome, @flubber32c4! They did an amazing job. Looks just like the pose in the movie.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    That pose is awesome, @flubber32c4! They did an amazing job. Looks just like the pose in the movie.

yes , and guess what !! i just get a message that the creator will post that pose , so you all can download it !! yay :D
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    @BobSkellington Aww I actually miss my edits too lol, I miss competing here with you all :( I had school to deal with back then + I started doing digital art after Sims as well~
    @BobSkellington Aww I actually miss my edits too lol, I miss competing here with you all :( I had school to deal with back then + I started doing digital art after Sims as well~

me too, but i do more with landscapes !! ;) for the art with avatars i need more lessons !!
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png

OMG! Those are amazing! I will DEFINITELY have to check out their stuff!!! Yay!!!! a new pose creator for me to check out!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    @flubber32c4 Your graphics look so good!
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member

me too, but i do more with landscapes !! ;) for the art with avatars i need more lessons !!

Oooohh!! Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio? I need work on landscapes and backgrounds haha

Oooohh!! Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio? I need work on landscapes and backgrounds haha

in some way yes! ;) but my landscapes are taken from SL