The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    Ahhh. Ja. Makes sense.
    That's a lot of trash XD
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, all I can say is TGTIF :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Totally. The weekend can't come soon enough XD
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Neverfalle wrote: »

LOL Thursday here in America :D that the one thing I'm jealous of in relation to others that live on the other side of the world... lol its already tomorrow over there! :lol:
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

LOL Thursday here in America :D that the one thing I'm jealous of in relation to others that live on the other side of the world... lol its already tomorrow over there! :lol:

Right?Pacific timing here,I am on the edge of the world.It's 2:51 pm rip the day is so long
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Sorry for my absence you guys. I went home over the weekend and stayed so I haven't had access to any computers. I got distracted spending time with my family so it didn't even cross my mind to use a phone to check the forums until last night! It seemed things had really blown up over here tho so I was trying to catch up before I commented lol. Anyway, laptop is still broken so I'm coping with it by marathoning tv shows and catching up on all the movies released in the past few years
    Agh I hate using the phone to get on the forums!! I don't think my whole comment went through on that last one... I tried to put an emoji after I said "years" and it broke off!! LOL

Anyway, I thought this was the best place to comment! I miss talking to you all and miss editing so much!!!
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    dafadolly wrote: »
    Agh I hate using the phone to get on the forums!! I don't think my whole comment went through on that last one... I tried to put an emoji after I said "years" and it broke off!! LOL

Anyway, I thought this was the best place to comment! I miss talking to you all and miss editing so much!!!

We miss you too dafadolly and hope you can join us again soon. Glad you are catching up on your TV shows!
    mWC1gjz.gif
    Sorry for my absence you guys. I went home over the weekend and stayed so I haven't had access to any computers. I got distracted spending time with my family so it didn't even cross my mind to use a phone to check the forums until last night! It seemed things had really blown up over here tho so I was trying to catch up before I commented lol. Anyway, laptop is still broken so I'm coping with it by marathoning tv shows and catching up on all the movies released in the past few years

Yaaaay!We missed you :D

tumblr_neg824kmp91u17qyeo1_500.gif
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    hii guys! saw the new sims and modeling chat thread on this section of the forums and just wanted to say whats up !
    i used to enter a lot of comps here back in 09 took a break then entered one on another thread, took a . . 3 - 4 year break and came back june or so of last year, then arounddd. . uh maybe feburary of this year my final comp I was in ended (faery fae by beech over hereee : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849797/faery-fae-cycle-3-winner-announced/p1 loved it! ) i stopped comps for a bit ^^
    Ive been mostly on tumblr, making sims cc, modding skyrim, and now recentely creating things for secondlife ^^ you can find my tumblrs here : http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
    if you hit the navigation tab you can go through my different tags and sort it to only sims//skyrim etc. or hit my downloads to see my sims 3 & 4 stuff, and be taken to my secondlife marketplace ^-^.
    I plan on joining a comp here at some point - but id want it to be fantasy/gaming/story based maybe! we'll see how it goes. I had my eye on a comp by @JKAmaryllis but I think its been cancelled ;-;. It was a open comp called Canvas , and was pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 awesome.
    its nice to meet you all though ^^ i lurk a lot and have been seeing so much talented new faces <3. im so glad to see the modeling community is going strong since '09. its not as big for sims 3 anymore, but glad to see sims 4 simmers are taking in its footsteps ! it makes me so happy. <3<3
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member

Maybe you should get the new iPhone then :lol:
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    hii guys! saw the new sims and modeling chat thread on this section of the forums and just wanted to say whats up !
    i used to enter a lot of comps here back in 09 took a break then entered one on another thread, took a . . 3 - 4 year break and came back june or so of last year, then arounddd. . uh maybe feburary of this year my final comp I was in ended (faery fae by beech over hereee : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849797/faery-fae-cycle-3-winner-announced/p1 loved it! ) i stopped comps for a bit ^^
    Ive been mostly on tumblr, making sims cc, modding skyrim, and now recentely creating things for secondlife ^^ you can find my tumblrs here : http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
    if you hit the navigation tab you can go through my different tags and sort it to only sims//skyrim etc. or hit my downloads to see my sims 3 & 4 stuff, and be taken to my secondlife marketplace ^-^.
    I plan on joining a comp here at some point - but id want it to be fantasy/gaming/story based maybe! we'll see how it goes. I had my eye on a comp by @JKAmaryllis but I think its been cancelled ;-;. It was a open comp called Canvas , and was pretty plum awesome.
    its nice to meet you all though ^^ i lurk a lot and have been seeing so much talented new faces <3. im so glad to see the modeling community is going strong since '09. its not as big for sims 3 anymore, but glad to see sims 4 simmers are taking in its footsteps ! it makes me so happy. <3<3

Hi Eli! I don't know if you remember me from over on ts3 modeling section, but I do remember being incredibly jealous of your amazing work. :) Can't wait to see some more of your edits.
    yhCWXCP.gif
    @wrswrs2 I desperately need a new phone! I hate mine lol I never use it. It's all cracked and freaks out a lot and won't let me look at my texts. I value my laptop more though so I think I'll hold off on getting a new phone until I've got a new computer. Its not fun at all trying to stay entertained without one :lol: I'm running out of movies to watch!!
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    edited September 2016
    @dafadolly I couldn't live without my phone haha. I'm not even on it all that much but if I didn't have it I'd panic! I would probably die if my screen was cracked. ATM my screen protector has a small piece of dust under it and it looks weird under part of it and I might need to get a new one as it's bothering me deeply. I really wish I got an iPhone but I got a Galaxy s7 Edge. I like it, but everyone has the iPhone so I feel so left out :( I didn't even pick it out, I had my friends pick it out for me because I couldn't chose!
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
    Eliavah wrote: »
    I plan on joining a comp here at some point - but id want it to be fantasy/gaming/story based maybe! we'll see how it goes. I had my eye on a comp by @JKAmaryllis but I think its been cancelled ;-;. It was a open comp called Canvas , and was pretty plum awesome.

Omg it's been a while! Heeeey <3
    edited September 2016
    Agh @Kelebek thank u for the cute gif!!! :blush:

@wrswrs2 I used to be like that with my phone but for some reason I stopped caring about it a few years ago. It broke and I went without a phone for like a solid 2/3 months and didn't even care to get a new one. When I finally did I didn't use it as much as before. I'm kinda glad about it, but now I'm just as addicted to my computer as I was with the phone. I've got a really addictive personality lol I've always gotta have some thing that consumes all my free time!! I don't do well with boredom :lol:

Also hi hi hi @Eliavah!! I actually follow you on tumblr and I love your cc and stuff :lol: I hope I'm back to editing by the time you start joining comps here cause I'd love to compete with you :scream:
    @dafadolly You're welcome <3
    @chellemh29 - I remember you ! I LOOOOVED your edits so much! Especially for the storytelling couploes comp - that was you correct
    Ahhhh <3333 Hello how are you! Good to see you here in sims 4 section =D. Im not that amazing though /.\ I havent done much intensive edits lately like i used to do for comps. But im pretty excited to get back into comping with my new skills ive learned ;-;. I appreciate you liking my editing though ;; <3. It means a lot. Now i just gotta find a good one . .
    @Kelebek - Ooooooh I love your icon! <3. Esp with ebonixsimblr's beautiful hair pack ~ Thats my bbyg right there - shes the sweetest of hearts!! <3. And you put them on a beautiful sim tooo, I like you already! haha <3
    @dafadolly - Hey girl! I didnt know you follow me on tumblr ^^ I havent been paying much attention to my activity lately ;; Its either browse tumblr all day or be productive XD. I cant find myself on tumblr for less then an hour or so- so i try my best to keep my time limited as much as i can these days XD. Just post and go & maybe check IMS. Only when im lazy do i keep myself hanging around on tumblrs haha. Im so glad u like my CC ;; <3 That means a lot ! ANd ahhhHHHH omg id love to compete with you!! ;;
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @Eliavah yup that was me *points at siggy*. That was the last ts3 comp I was in. Sad to move on, but ts4 cc is just to good to resist! Oh no! You've learned more?! Please dont enter any comps with me (kidding). You make the rest of us look like amatures in comparison. You have no idea how many of your edits have inspired me to learn new tricks of my own!
    yhCWXCP.gif
    The sims 4 cc is great ! Though i dont like the restricting texture maps ;; Omg id love to enter a comp with u tho ;; *eyes senior high* lmaooo !
    But you already are amazinga nd u got even better!? RiP me xD
    @Eliavah Hi! I don't think we've spoken before, so nice to meet you :3 Your cc is great. Can't wait to see you around the forums again :)

Can't stop, won't stop.
    So I'm doing a complete revamp of my mods folder, and basically starting from scratch. Anybody have some favourite cc creators I should download from? Preferably maxis match <3
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    So I'm doing a complete revamp of my mods folder, and basically starting from scratch. Anybody have some favourite cc creators I should download from? Preferably maxis match <3

I personally like Pastel Sims :) Good luck, I know what a hassle that is! Ha ha
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington Awesome. Thanks :3 I'm redoing it so it's more organised. Folders and shtuff.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    @BobSkellington Awesome. Thanks :3 I'm redoing it so it's more organised. Folders and shtuff.

Oh, no broken CC? Because there's a lot of programs you can download to help you track those nasty buggers down. XD

I don't mind it not being in folders, but I can't take broken CC. Makes me want to rage quit and pull my hair out of my skull x.x

This is a little off topic, but guys. If you like Melanie Martinez, please watch this <3 It's not the best, but I think it's cute :3

I also feel bad for only providing one link, I have so many CC creators I love c: It would take me a whole day to post everything. Ha ha <.<
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg