Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did I just win like the Origin Lottery?

Hello :)

Let me start this with saying I have never registered a game with Origin before. I had to today because I wanted to buy simpoints and it told me I couldn't unless I owned Sims 3. Tried to register my Sims 3, and my code was in use (because I registered it to the Sims 3 site maybe?) so I figured I'd bypass it by registering Sims 3 70's 80's 90's Stuff because I had never registered that one anywhere. And it worked. A little too well. I now have the option to download ANY stuff pack. They're all listed as owned. The ep's show up normally with prices, and the stuff packs all just say download via Origin.

What happened? Did I break Origin? Am I an expert computer hacker on accident? I just wanted simpoints....
My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    you hit the jackpot.
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    edited September 2016
    The download buttons it gives me seem to do nothing, so maybe it's not my lucky day after all :tongue:

UPDATE: The download button finally did something, and it brought up a window asking for my origin codes for the games. So I'm guessing it's a glitch of some sort? Because they all show up as owned when I browse through the list of games available for purchase.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!