Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrities (Great For Upcoming EP)

XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
Hiyo! I wanted to see if any simmers were creating any celebrities in your game to prepare for the next EP? I saw the one sim in the trailer that everyone says is Harry Styles, thought I'd create a few more. What do you think? If you have any, please share!

PS: I'll be adding downloads to the post for each celeb, if you're interested : )
PSS: Not sure if this should be in the Expansions section or not, if so sorry!

SET 1
Ariana Grande:
6bce5315e13776b82a7c64871b14a7d9.png
Kim Kardashian:
d6c2f20fea6c0001fe472287d9d18bd9.png
Nicki Minaj:
0eabb29a16643ea2b6cbbe904d803104.png
Channing Tatum:
d93b3c49bf250fff82ca3b37c0598b49.png

DOWNLOAD
rsz_simsgurunicole.png
Post edited by XoxNicolexoX on

Comments

• WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    Omg imagine them in a TS1 Superstar like EP. t45124.gif
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    Misleading title.
  • XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    edited September 2016
    Misleading title.

You have over 800 post, you should know by now to get into the post before assuming what it is. I would've put confirmed in the title otherwise, so don't even. If you was hoping for information on the upcoming EP. I'd suggest going to the expansion pack forums.
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • qpmommaqpmomma Posts: 135 Member
    Wow! Nice work!

(I don't think the title is misleading. I was curious what you meant so I clicked on it. No biggie) :smile:
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    You did good. Impressively good, I mean, it so accurate. Can we find them in the gallery?
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I made David Ortiz a couple of months ago.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    That looks like Kim, good job. I have no idea who the other person is but if she looks as much like her in real life as Kim does your Sim, I'm going to assume good job with your mad skills on that, too.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    You did good. Impressively good, I mean, it so accurate. Can we find them in the gallery?

Just added them both to the Gallery. They'll both have CC, but not alot. Ariana has CC hair/Lashes & KimK has Lashes. I put the links to the CC in the description. Just search for Kardashian and/or Grande by KoalaSimulation : )
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    These are really great!
    It's so rare to see celebrity Sims that look not only accurate, but also done with very little CC. Consider me impressed!

Any chance of uploading the tray files? The gallery doesn't always work for me.
    wJbomAo.png
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    These are really great!
    It's so rare to see celebrity Sims that look not only accurate, but also done with very little CC. Consider me impressed!

Any chance of uploading the tray files? The gallery doesn't always work for me.

I'll look into it for you and update the post with the links
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Awww I love that Nicki Minaj sim! <3<3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited September 2016
    This is a neat idea. I've only ever made one celebrity sim, Emma Stone.

8hADUOg.jpg

I thought she turned out pretty good. Sadly, she's gone because I made her on an old computer, but this makes me want to try to make some other celebrity sims.
    This is a neat idea. I've only ever made one celebrity sim, Emma Stone.

8hADUOg.jpg

I thought she turned out pretty good. Sadly, she's gone because I made her on an old computer, but this makes me want to try to make some other celebrity sims.

Oh yeah! Great Job, should try and make her again :P
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
    @kwanzaabot Just added a download link for all of them, added the links to the hair and lashes : )
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
    @kwanzaabot Just added a download link for all of them, added the links to the hair and lashes : )

Awesome!
    wJbomAo.png
  • madonnersmadonners Posts: 136 Member
    Thats adorable nicole
    MadgeIronThrone.jpg
  • Javontae2010Javontae2010 Posts: 2 New Member
    lol nice, all of them are pretty accurate. I haven't seen any really good Nicki Minaj sims aside from yours. Good job.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited September 2016
    Since when did they confirm there was a celebrity system in the upcoming expansion pack?

Edited: I think thats what @alejandro15039 meant when she said misleading title as celebrities weren't confirmed in the upcoming EP
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    Since when did they confirm there was a celebrity system in the upcoming expansion pack?

Edited: I think thats what @alejandro15039 meant when she said misleading title as celebrities weren't confirmed in the upcoming EP

That's why I didn't add confirmed to the title? With the social media career, I'm thinking you'd get famous kinda like a youtube star/viner. Otherwise I still would like to add some celebrities when the pack comes for my personal game, decided to share just incase someone else would like them. Nothing misleading about it lol
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm not moaning about the title. I love your sims! They hit that sweet spot of celebrity sims by being true to the people but also to the game's style. Well, the girls do. Channing's face looks too slim and androgynous, while I feel like his jaw and smaller eyes are his most distinguishing features in real-life (the ears are 100% on-point though :p)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Finbar659 wrote: »

That's why I didn't add confirmed to the title? With the social media career, I'm thinking you'd get famous kinda like a youtube star/viner. Otherwise I still would like to add some celebrities when the pack comes for my personal game, decided to share just incase someone else would like them. Nothing misleading about it lol

Yeah, I definitely see (at least one branch of) the Social Media career being some kind of e-celeb, like a successful Youtuber or an Instagram model, which, incidentally, is something I've wanted for a while.
    wJbomAo.png
  • TimelessmirrorTimelessmirror Posts: 12 New Member
    #xitneverendss
    You did a really good job, she looks so much like the real Emma Stone. Did it take you a long time to make her?
  • SimsFanatic2688SimsFanatic2688 Posts: 222 Member
    Windely wrote: »
    Omg imagine them in a TS1 Superstar like EP. t45124.gif

I'd love a superstar remake Ep for the sims 4! I loved superstar it was one of my favourite eps. Fame in the sims 3 was awful compared to superstar!
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    A+ job! They look great. :)
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I love your sims, they show a good likeness to the originals. Now I would also like to see some has been celebrities, as I am going to play some of them in the game. Elder has-been celebrities who do not know they are has-been.