Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRIDGEPORT FEELS!!!

Bridgeport was my absolute favorite city in Sims 3!!!
I really really really hope it's as gorgeous as bridgeport was! (or even better!)
Can't really say much from the trailer.....

Any bridgeport fans here??????!!!!
Happiness!
j9pm6g.gif

Comments

• Options
    GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited September 2016
    Massive fan of Bridgeport here. The vanilla city is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 but my custom version is alright, and the movie version is lovely. I'm turning it into a real world style city, as the backdrop of my as of yet unnamed movie project. That story is taking place in a world loosely based on The Sims, but with no Sims in it other than that tiny bit of resemblance to Bridgeport and SimNation* (Or the UNS, as I call it.) For inspiration I'm looking at places like Manhattan, Toronto, Philly and Pittsburgh. Maybe a bit of London as well.

*Actually, I'm lying. I have a couple of minor characters that were premades in TS3. And a few brand names mentioned in TS3 actually exist, such as Yomoshoto, Landgraaff Industries and Kauker Instruments GmbH.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    Massive fan of Bridgeport here. The vanilla city is plum but my custom version is alright, and the movie version is lovely. I'm turning it into a real world style city, as the backdrop of my as of yet unnamed movie project. That story is taking place in a world loosely based on The Sims, but with no Sims in it other than that tiny bit of resemblance to Bridgeport and SimNation* (Or the UNS, as I call it.) For inspiration I'm looking at places like Manhattan, Toronto, Philly and Pittsburgh. Maybe a bit of London as well.

*Actually, I'm lying. I have a couple of minor characters that were premades in TS3. And a few brand names mentioned in TS3 actually exist, such as Yomoshoto, Landgraaff Industries and Kauker Instruments GmbH.

sounds incredible!!!! would love to see some pictures if you have!!
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif