Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i'm confused

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
i'm confused which is pretty easy to happen. haha. Whats with this doctor update? Do I have to do anything new to the hospital or it will automatically be a new hospital? There are new doctor features?

Comments

• Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited September 2016
    The doctor doctor update is for the sims freeplay mobile app. :)

Edited to add: I don't play freeplay anymore so I dont know the specifics on it, but it would of been nice if it were for ts4 however I did notice more npc sims doing a little more
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    oohhhhh so nothing to do with the computer game? gotcha. haha. I thought the sims looked weird in that trailer
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited September 2016
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    oohhhhh so nothing to do with the computer game? gotcha. haha. I thought the sims looked weird in that trailer

Unfortunately no :disappointed: I wish though. It would be nice if they atleast made it so the npc receptionist would check sims in and the other doctor help diagnose sims.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Why my pregnant sim goes to the hospital, sometimes she doesn't even get called into the delivery room. I don't know what i'm doing wrong or if there is just a glitch.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Why my pregnant sim goes to the hospital, sometimes she doesn't even get called into the delivery room. I don't know what i'm doing wrong or if there is just a glitch.

Hello
    Sometimes if issues occur when your sim is at the hospital , it can help to have her travel back home , then return to the hospital again. The issues are often fixed on returning to the hospital the specond time.
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yikes , an abandoned hospital - I smell a Steven King story somewhere.
    I've only been to the hospital a half dozen times but someone is always working so I can imagine that it's pretty strange - hey! I gotta run this machine and deliver my own kid? I shoulda stayed at home.
  • KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    @rosemow : That's all very well but where's the fix for this now quite old problem? Or is it going to join all the other old problems in being swept under the carpet, like the impossibility of getting a round of drinks at a bar? Patch after patch goes by and only a handful of (usually minor) fixes get done - it's not good enough.
  • DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    I kind of wish i could play Sims free play again #PhoneStorageproblems