Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your guess on the release date for City Living?

Maybe a month from today? What is your guess?

Comments

• JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    My guess is in November. This gives them a month and half to two months of promotion and allows them to release it during the beginning of the holiday shopping push.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Yeah October, November or maybe December because of people buying for Christmas is my prediction
    giphy_1.gif
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    October 20th, 2016 or November 17th, 2016.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    I'm guessing late November or early December, but I hope that I'm wrong and that it's earlier.
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    November 15, 2016.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Christmas to contribute to the 'Xmas rush'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Please be October!
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I hope it won't be to long of a wait, last time I felt like they had so much time to promote the ep that when it finally cam out I wasn't really to interested
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm going to guess Tuesday, November 8 Thursday, November 10: Eight weeks of promo time, lots of time for holiday shopping. Also: Looks clear enough on my calendar for some release-week playtime ;)

Fixed because of that pesky US Election- thank you @itsug for pointing out how nuts that was!
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I'm guessing Mid November.
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I'm going to guess Tuesday, November 8: Eight weeks of promo time, lots of time for holiday shopping. Also: Looks clear enough on my calendar for some release-week playtime ;)
    That's election day in the United States. If they released the EP then, I'd get NO SLEEP AT ALL waiting to hear who the next president is, and playing City Living.

• itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    The US will get it in a month, October 11th or 12th probably.
    Europe will get it 2-3days later.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    Penelope wrote: »
    I'm going to guess Tuesday, November 8: Eight weeks of promo time, lots of time for holiday shopping. Also: Looks clear enough on my calendar for some release-week playtime ;)
    That's election day in the United States. If they released the EP then, I'd get NO SLEEP AT ALL waiting to hear who the next president is, and playing City Living.

Oh right - NEVER MIND. I'll go fix the date to a couple days later :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm going to say mid to late October - Tuesday 18th of October is my guess. :blush: that's just assuming that they'll release a trailer each week, with four trailers in total. If they have more than four trailers, or they don't release a trailer every week (for example if they hold back the trailers exploring game play until next quarter when they can showcase the patched content too), then October 25th. :blush:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • YnouvaYnouva Posts: 94 Member
    edited September 2016
    I think it's highly likely that it'll be released next month (probably around mid-October). But if I'm wrong, then I won't mind it if it's in November or December...as long as it gets released this year.
    Post edited by Ynouva on
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Yup. A month from the announcement date sounds about right.
    They did say that they wouldn't want to stretch it out like they did with GT
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    I'm guessing November 15th for the US. Definitely won't happen on election day, and I'm thinking they will want 8 weeks or so for marketing. Though I'll be happy if it's sooner :)
    FWIW, EA has these dates scheduled:
    • Battlefield 1 - October 21
    • Titanfall 2 - October 28
    I'd think that makes those unlikely Sims EP dates.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Hmm October either the 11th or the 18th
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Tuesday November 15 is my guess.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Near the begining of October. B)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    October 18th 2016
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i'm thinking around Christmas push...so November or December time....
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    October 11
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I'd say early November only because they have to do a couple months of promoting the game to raise hype. It's exciting though because the game looks different than any other expansion pack. I mean this one should be really fleshed out since it's been almost a year.