Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll probably be hosting a city life EP giveaway- looking for volunteers

I wont start it till we get more info/ a release date (The end date will be the day before the game releases)

I would love to get some more people involved. I did 2 Get together giveaways last year (The release date giveaway was luck enough to have 2 copies to giveaway because of another generous simmer) I just love being able to spread the sim love!

Anyway.

I'm looking for people to help me keep an eye on the thread and someone to possibly whip up a signature banner so we can spread the word (I literally have 0 graphic design skills. It doesn't have to be anything fancy)

Thinking the theme this time will be create a sim that would live in your favourite city in the world (Paris, London, Dubai etc) and give me a few sentences/ a paragraph on their story. I love seeing the sims people create and seeing the story behind them rather than just doing a giveaway where people say 'i'm in' etc.

Pop a message below or inbox me if you want to help out!

I'll probably make the thread tomorrow if not sometime in the coming week.

If you want to be pinged when I start the giveaway please pop a message below and i'm tag you in the post when I make it!

Happy simming <3
tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //

Comments