Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

store

This feels like a really dumb question but I have been avoiding Sims 3 launcher because it wouldn't let me play my game without updating. So today i decided to give it a try again because I wanted to check out the store and the only thing I can find is the daily deal and buy now seems the only way into it. So question is, how do I access the store?

Comments

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    you go to the sims 3 website http://www.thesims3.com and click on the store tab http://store.thesims3.com
    Happy Simming!♥
  • napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2016
    Do you mean you are accessing it in game? Because I'm not sure about how that works. But if you go to the website you will be able to access the full store there. store.thesims3.com

But if you are looking to purchase from the store I do recommend checking out the following threads to get the most out of your simpoints:
    Free Items
    Daily Deal Thread
    Cascades
    Kids Stuff Cascade

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Thank you MemoriValentine andnapoleonwrasse. I was sure I used to get there through the launcher. I was thinking of using my leftover sims points so I will check out those sites before I do. I don't have many left.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Thank you MemoriValentine andnapoleonwrasse. I was sure I used to get there through the launcher. I was thinking of using my leftover sims points so I will check out those sites before I do. I don't have many left.

Can now earn simpoints by watching sponsored paid ads that will be located on the left hand side of the store pages. Each ad pays out 5 simpoints per ad. I have earned so many points in the past that I was able to buy a lot of the stuff from the store without having to purchase EA cards to redeem for simpoints. Some of us have earned anyway from 50-1000/2000 simpoints per day just by opening up different tabs and rotating through them to play the videos to collecting the points afterwards... :)