January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

Share Your Latest Video/Upload! : )

Comments

• SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    We now have a 2 STAR Vet Clinic! Come check out the most recent episode of my Cats and Dogs LP!

Also, for more content, visit my channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
  • ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    edited February 2018
    My very first let's play! I'm nervous to share because it's my first one and i hope someone likes it and watches! I've spent a lot of time on it.
    edited February 2018
    I finally got the nerve to start a LP! It's called Aunt Life and it's about a YA sim named Coral who suddenly gains custody of her two nieces after their mom was killed in a lint trap fire! Feedback is definitely appreciated. :) I hope you all enjoy it!

Oh my gosh I'm totally checking this out and subscribing to your channel! If you want to and have time check out my channel! I posted a few posts down on my new LP. I finally got the guys to do mine too. It's nerve-wracking isn't it? I feel so vulnerable. Lol.
  • EvokeEvoke Posts: 416 Member
    How to laundry tutorial

S9d2la2.png
    Youtube || Website
    Tutorials, tips, tricks, lets plays for Sims 4
    Come and check out the latest episode of my Not So Berry Challenge!!! Aero moves in with her new boyfriend!!!

Not your cup of tea? I upload other content too! Just follow the link to my channel.
  • hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    My latest upload is a step-by-step tutorial on how to cut Sims out from their background in Photoshop & Premiere pro to create cool videos and Youtube thumbnails :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Let's Play: The Sims 3 University Life Part 4- Sleeping Beauty and Keg Stands
    1FKDfKj.png
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    "Sim in Style" - this is a simlish TV show about fashion, style, CC and just funny sims stories.
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
    Hey guys!! I've just uploaded my first speed build in ages!! Its a very minty Not So Berry build!!

Also check out the rest of my channel for challenges and let's plays!!!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited February 2018
    In Part 8, Sabella questions her ability to pull off her task, but soon gets a dose of reality and a massive shift in her thinking
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    24129602767_e83040121f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dear!
    Post edited by aricarai on

• LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,209 Member
    Just began the 3rd Episode of my Sunday Funday Rags to Riches Idle Stream on Twitch. Link in the siggy.
    Cats and Dogs PART 13: Boyfriend Material???

Maya may have just found Mr. Right....Or Mr. Right Now
    1FKDfKj.png
    Here is today's idle stream on Twitch uploaded to Youtube:

Random Genetics with SLIDERS - eep!
    25232314987_77ac22ba7f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!

edited February 2018
    Let's Play: The Sims 3 University Life Part 5-Vampire Support Groups and Cheat Sheets
    Burn. baby! Burn!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • hannashavenhannashaven Posts: 80 Member
    Hi guys! I'm going to include my last few uploads, since I haven't posted here in a while!

BUILDING THE SPA |The Sims 4 Spa Day #2 - In this part, we don't really build the spa, but we spend the part decorating and getting ready for our future customers!

SCAVENGING THE NEIGHBORHOOD | The Sims 4 Big Sister Challenge #2 - In this part, we do what the title says! Money is needed to support both of the girls, so we have to make them work hard.

CRAZY DOGS AND ANIMALS | The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs #13 - In this part, we spend most of our time trying to manage two dogs, a cat, and the twin toddlers that have taken over the house.

SHE TRIED | The Sims 4 City Living #5 - In this part, we have the mysterious neighbor lady looking like she's very mad at us, and the cute boy across the hall isn't really into confessions.

BEING A GHOST | The Sims 3 Supernatural #6 - In this part, the ghost of the house tries to have as much fun as she can before she has to worry about being a teenager.

That's a lot, isn't it? Check out whichever interests you most and let me know what you think! I love feedback and ideas in my comments! And if none of these interest you, there's a ton of other content on my channel to watch!

Thanks!
    Origin/Twitch: hannashaven | Youtube: Hanna's Little Haven
    CAS look at the Feb 6th Patch items:

Let's Play: The Sims 3 Supernatural Part 1-Pillow Fights and Fairy Bite
    Why can't we all just get along?

1FKDfKj.png
    In Part Four, luck with The Claw is on Theo's side, but he continues to strike out with the ladies
    39525927152_3af80a9251_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears

• Lina_loveee1006Lina_loveee1006 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey y'all.. I'm just starting out with some Sims 4 videos. I actually just started doing a challenge and would love for you guys to check it out!!!! I've got a couple townie makeovers and a speed build too!!! (:

ttps://youtu.be/2S2p9adwf_A

Add the H to the beginning of the link cause I can't post them yet.. lol.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,160 Member
    It seems that Barney's parents haven't quite got to grips with the whole 'being a parent' thing! :(

• FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 282 Member
    This modern family home is built using ONLY items from the Laundry Day stuff pack and the base game. Enjoy!

Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
    edited February 2018
    In Part Nine, Morris is dumb enough to take Sabella to a certain someone's Costume party! It doesn't go as planned!
    24129602767_e83040121f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Post edited by aricarai on

• FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 282 Member
    My first reaction to the Jungle Adventure game pack trailer! <3

Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png