Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RMS TITANIC OFF TOPIC BUILD

Here' s a few pics of my build so far... no custom content is being used
EDIT: All stairs are fully functional , no cc. 7 accessible floors and it will feature the most famous , rooms , lounge, restaurant, pool, spa etc that the titanic had! Whose excited ???

And If i can be a little personal. When i was younger i always wanted to be an architect. Even thought i never have... i grew up with The Sims and Rollercoaster tycoon and im so thankful to these people who created those game.. at least I can somehow express myself and let my passion drive my desire an im sure many can relate! if you are reading this just know that im freaking putting my heart out and hopefully yall can enjoy what I have created.. Maglx
image.png
EDIT:
Walls up. walls down. half walls... any floors at any levels... this Titanic looks beyond amazing i swear!! and it is just getting started. For those who might worry about ''lags''.. do not worry ! im carefully building this. I choose the same textures as possible so the game has less stuff to load. also anything that dosnt belong in there I dont put it. I dont over do things since this is a huge build im trying my best to becareful as much as I can . Hope everyone likes what they see and MAXIS !! PLEASE FIX YOUR EMOTIONS SYSTEM AND PUT TODDLERS SO WE CAN FINALLY PLAY THIS '' GOD %?&2 GAME '' !!!!! THANKS EA!

image.png

xkw491.png

10fuerr.png

2s1kdvb.png

211vudc.png

20aflfm.jpg

294tr2o.png

rms3.png

rms2.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

rms.png

rms1.png

rms4.png

rms1.png

rms1.png

211vudc.png

359efpz.png

iz5h5d.png

tarbs2.png

ofdjjm.png

14vpu6f.png

104ktpw.png

95oksh.png

2pq3t5y.png

2w3ceub.png

2lih14z.png

1h5sgx.png

20aflfm.jpg

09_04_16_6_55_03_PM.png

09_04_16_7_02_51_PM.png

09_04_16_7_18_58_PM.png

09_04_16_7_13_00_PM.png

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This looks amazing! If I still played TS4, I'd be interested to try this out.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    That's amazing :o
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    This looks very exciting.

I can see Bella Goth living there - her peachy scent wafting through the decks.

I think you should also make the Starship Enterprise. I already have a Star Trek crew.
  • Options
    MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks you two !! here's the link of the original thread if you wanna follow it up :) new updates and stuff
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15171867#Comment_15171867
    Post edited by Maglxisback on