Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 is two

PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Comments

• Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMMERS!
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Yay! A birthday with no patch or news! COMPANY REALLY CARES ABOUT THE GAME!!! <3o:)<3o:)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Terrible twos......isn't that usually a toddler thing. Oh wait....I think we are just going to get free air for an anniversary celebration. Everyone, remember to breathe deeply, it's all we're likely to get!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Terrible twos......isn't that usually a toddler thing. Oh wait....I think we are just going to get free air for an anniversary celebration. Everyone, remember to breathe deeply, it's all we're likely to get!

Or another graphic showing how many times we woohooed like last year.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I was wondering how many posts it would take for this thread to turn negative. The answer was 3.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Lol, also meaning there isn't going to be a new anniversary patch today, because he wouldn't forget that...
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    I wasn't expecting anything for it. They didn't do anything for the first one, did they? Or if they did it was so memorable that I've forgotten it.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Toot toot 1f382.png
    Idk why people expected something tho, they don't usually do anything on Fridays. Maybe next Tuesday (or whenever typical patch days are, I forgot)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I was wondering how many posts it would take for this thread to turn negative. The answer was 3.

And it only took 6 posts for someone to point it out.

I actually didn't post the tweet for a positive or negative reason. I feel pretty neutral about it since I wasn't expecting anything in the first place.

vhFzayflmy35oPb35FXU.gif
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

And it only took 6 posts for someone to point it out.

I actually didn't post the tweet for a positive or negative reason. I feel pretty neutral about it since I wasn't expecting anything in the first place.

The I apologize for my contribution. I will withdraw. Please disregard my content.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Yaaaay!

CakeWeek_newsletter.gif

(technically it's not over here yet, the game was released Sept. 4th :mrgreen:)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yaaaay!

CakeWeek_newsletter.gif

(technically it's not over here yet, the game was released Sept. 4th :mrgreen:)

Yeah we get it earlier

NA: September 2, 2014
    EU: September 4, 2014
    AUS: September 4, 2014
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Happy Birthday, TS4! I've enjoyed the past two years, and I hope the next year will be great!
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Sims 4 is almost in it's midlife, and we still don't got most of basic and relevant content. What a Pity Party!
  • Options
    The Sims 4 is old enough to be a toddler?
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Happy birthday to The Sims 4!
    3x Yay!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Should we all be walking around like a Sim whose birthday has gone uncelebrated? I made this mistake a couple of times. All they really need is for someone to bake them a cake and put candles on it so they can blow them out. No party necessary. Just a cake and my little Simmies are happy. LOL I had quite forgotten the date this game was released. I knew it was somewhere in September, but that's about all I recollect. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Why is everyone such a downer?
  • Options
    xPaxion wrote: »
    Why is everyone such a downer?

Better? After the past two years it's all I've got.

Happy_man.gif
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    We will get how many baby's was born again and how many hours played and more data. lol
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Wow, I mean i didn't expect anything big but not even a 'happy anniversary' post on the forum?
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Thanks for this post, @PHOEBESMOM601 I hope it stops the forums from lighting up with the negative "forgot" posts.
  • Options
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Thanks for this post, @PHOEBESMOM601 I hope it stops the forums from lighting up with the negative "forgot" posts.

I would imagine it still could. A guru working on the game says he forgot.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's been 2 years since I bought The Sims 4. :)

And 1 year and 5 months since I stopped playing it when I deluded myself into thinking that "toddlers are coming soon so I should wait before aging my baby". :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?