Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It is September 2nd

13...Next

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    I am not sure where the idea that we will get something for every anniversary is coming from....it was not done in other iterations ...

its becuase we are desparate for a ep and we wanna know if the leaks are real
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    How sad, not even a post about their anniversary :(
  • PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    EA management need to review their communications and appreciation to their loyal customers. Customers have been paying their good money for decade to support their business. This way of slicence response to anniversary is totally mistake. Also there is no big picture telling customers what are they doing. Its seem telling their loyal customers that "we are busy, you wait until i tell you, ok! "
    In certain pts, i agree some thread raise out that competition perhaps will makes things better.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    They give zero plums and they got zero chill in them
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited September 2016
    Puffy wrote: »
    EA management need to review their communications and appreciation to their loyal customers. Customers have been paying their good money for decade to support their business. This way of slicence response to anniversary is totally mistake. Also there is no big picture telling customers what are they doing. Its seem telling their loyal customers that "we are busy, you wait until i tell you, ok! "
    In certain pts, i agree some thread raise out that competition perhaps will makes things better.
    wow some dedication i love it :)