Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anything confirmed/denied?

SelSel Posts: 430 Member
Hey, I've seen that recently a lot of "leaks" have surfaced or the speculation in general as gone a bit wild, but specifically for the alleged "City Life" stuff: Have any Gurus been around and either confirmed or denied anything regarding this one topic? It would be really interesting to see what they have to say about it, or maybe that's not even possible in case the leak does turn out to be real?
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Nothing's been said.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    SimsVIP isn't posting the render (because EA probably isn't allowing them) so there is a good chance it is legit.
    a256aFi.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Sel wrote: »
    Hey, I've seen that recently a lot of "leaks" have surfaced or the speculation in general as gone a bit wild, but specifically for the alleged "City Life" stuff: Have any Gurus been around and either confirmed or denied anything regarding this one topic? It would be really interesting to see what they have to say about it, or maybe that's not even possible in case the leak does turn out to be real?

No. SGDrake says in the sticky no guru will enter this forum, so speculate away. Which is nice since so many got hands slapped not so long ago. You won't get any answers in here. Factual info may turn up in the real EP section.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Nope, nothing has been confirmed or denied as of yet. But hopefully soon we'll learn more.
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    thanks for the replies :)
    Origin ID: Selxna