Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Tutorial: Bbcode walkthrough

2...Next

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @Bonxie, off-topic, is your avatar's hair in-game? And if so, which version, 3 or 4? Although the horse hints at 3 (which is my hope.) And, of course, where can I find it? Thanks.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey @Jude525, it's all Sims 4 - even the horse. It's my way to say that I want them back in Sims 4 ;)

But that's no problem, because the hair is a sims 3 conversion. It's CC, not in-game.

The S3 original is "Holic" by Newsea and can be found on TSR:
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1074511

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    (Darn, BBCode still doesn't work)
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Thanks @Bonxie.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    May 25th, still nothing. I did a search in the event there was some official information posted somewhere but this is the only thread I came across.

BBCode stopped working after that maintenance thingy they did some days ago.

Now that I see there is an issue with New Members not getting moved to full status after they complete the requirements, I've been convinced that maintenance thingy broke more than it fixed.

But as I don't tarry here long, or often, I could be wrong. It might have fixed a bit more than it broke.
    We were told that they were also making some fixes to the Sims3 store during the maintenance period. No sign of any improvements there either. Actually, ads seem to be paying out SimPoints less frequently than before, so.....
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited May 2017
    At least colours seem to be back:
    Test

...but not the size codes...

Baby steps...
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    At least colours seem to be back:
    Test

...but not the size codes...

Baby steps...

I want my font sizes back. :'(
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    @ck213, yes, so do I. I didn't use them in posts, though. Just my siggie. So I'm going to create a graphic version of my siggie in Photoshop and insert it as an image as a workaround. I think I can kinda understand why they might take it out, but it was already restricted to relative sizes. So people couldn't get out of hand with huge fonts or anything. *sigh* Off to do my new siggie. It'll be obvious whether or not I've done it.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Test:
    2qsmdc2.png
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    edited March 2018
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    Test:...

Test?

Got an answer from @EA_Leeloo in the German S4 forum that the BBCode restrictions regarding different sizes and fonts are intentional.
    @Bonxie Thanks for that confirmation. Several of us suspected that it was intentional. Certainly the text size. Although, that being said, I still think the cap that was already in place was sufficient. But I guess I wasn't part of any threads where it was being abused. As for color, it is simply an aesthetic. And one that was useful in many ways. Even for those of us who co-ordinate and monitor some threads. *sigh* I'm assuming this was a response to user requests. That may be my first mistake.

As my sister loves to say, it is what it is. (She says it way too often. LOL)
    aka Jude

My Studio