Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

R.I.P Gene Wilder

PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Good night, Willy Wonka. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    One of my favorite moments from Young Frankenstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    oh he was the crazy boss at the lawfirm in will & grace :( he was such a good actor, rip
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I remember watching frankenstein in school last year... :'(
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    it's pronounced "frak-en-steen" :D:D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    AnnMariaAnnMaria Posts: 181 Member
    I thought he been dead?
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Young Frankenstein (1974)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc

Puttin On The Ritz
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Young Frankenstein (1974)

Puttin On The Ritz

Peter Boyle was great in that part too. Now they are both gone. Man!....the stars I grew up with are all going on their way.

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Young Frankenstein is one of my favorite movies of all time. Everytime I heard the song "Puttin On The Ritz", I always thought of this movie. So sad Gene's died :bawling:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    defbelle87defbelle87 Posts: 86 Member
    A man of many talents. He will missed by many.

I learned to use my imagination because of Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory with the song "Pure Imagination." R I P Mr Gene Wilder.
    Origin ID: Defbelle87
    Feel free to check out my creations in the Gallery, also follow me if you wish.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'm over 2016 and everybody dying. Like this year is just the absolute worst. Not a lot of celebrity deaths really get to me this year has had a few.

Man Willy Wonka was my childhood. It's still among my favourite movies now. Gene Wilder was a talented actor and brought joy to so many... so sad. :(
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Legendary silver screen actor Gene Wilder had past away at his home at the age 83. Gene Wilder was best know for his roles in Young Frankenstien, Blazing Saddles, And Willy Wonka! Rest In Peace Willy Wonka! :'(