Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help? ( SOLVED )

SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
So, my baby needs to age up into a toddler, but when i tried to throw a party, i wasn't paying attention to what kind of party i was threwing, and i threw a ... house party, or whatever its called, instead of a birthday party! i need help! what should i do. :( and no i haven't saved before throwing the party.
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif
Post edited by SnappiTheSimmerxx on

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Just buy a cake and age up the baby anyways? Unless you have a saved wish with one of the parents to actually throw a birthday party it's not going to matter. And even then, you just won't get the wish fulfilled - no biggie.
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Just buy a cake and age up the baby anyways? Unless you have a saved wish with one of the parents to actually throw a birthday party it's not going to matter. And even then, you just won't get the wish fulfilled - no biggie.

thats what i actually did, because i was like "meh, who cares, atleast its a party." lol
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif