Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Request

Hello forums,
I was wondering if someone could create this sims in Sims 4 for me? She was my favorite from 3 and I'm just too lazy to make her myself.
P.S. She's super glam, loves pink, and I would prefer if she was fairly skinny, like a model

Comments

• NakedAphroditeNakedAphrodite Posts: 13 New Member
    How do I post an image?
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited August 2016
    How do I post an image?

You have to be a member to post pictures, links, or have a profile picture. To become a member you must have 30 posts and 50 points, you gain points from people giving your posts likes or awesomes, insightfuls and you can also gain points by earning badges. You can pick up a few easy points by making 10 posts, you'll get a badge for this.

Another can be earned by getting 5 awesomes on your posts, another by using the @ sign to talk to someone - i.e if I want to talk to you on a forum I would say @NakedAphrodite and then write what I wanted to say. You can also get easy points by getting 5 likes on your posts bc you get a badge for this, there are lots of badges to earn to get points. Check out other people's profiles to see badges you can earn to get points.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • NakedAphroditeNakedAphrodite Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you! @Purrdalecki
  • oneidelaoneidela Posts: 4 New Member
    Can someone please PLEASE make a sim Ryan Eggold?? He plays Tom Keen on The Blacklist. He is SOOOOO dreamy and I am just terrible in CAS.