Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The woohoo option isn't showing up

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I'm not using any mods.

I will try what NZsimm3r suggested, maybe it gets fixed like that. If not I'll send my saves.

Hello
    Just in case you weren't sure how to send your save file toi SimGuruQARobo, to do that you need to zip your save file into a zip folder, upload the zip folder to a file sharing site such as Dropbox or google drive, then go to the SimGuru's wall page on these forums and PM him the link to the file that you have uploaded.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Thank you @rosemow You're so wonderful with all the threads and info you keep tabs on. :)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Out of all the woo-hoo places, I think I like teh closet the best ... so like all of my game woo-hoos are in there.

I like to bring both sims together in the same room for the woohoos anyways. Since they have to go and do the woohoo cheer before they do the woohoo anyway.

I agree about the closet it's my number 1 fav woohoo spot. That said however I'm hoping they bring back the shower woohoo.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Are your sims flirty enough? I find more romantic interactions become available as they get flirtier.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I always have the option under the romantic menu so I guess they are. Just they're not available when clicking on the bed, bush etc.
    But I'll try to get them very flirty later then and see if it works.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Okay, I tried the bulldozing. They didn't get the options on the new lot where I temporarily moved them and they didn't get them when I moved them back. When I play next I'll try the flirty stuff. This is the only couple I've used the "beguile" on, maybe it's got something to do with that. Dunno.
    I won't be sending my saves just yet. I'll wait til the next generation and see if it works for them. If it doesn't I'll bump this thread. And thanks @rosemow I was gonna ask that! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Okay, I tried the bulldozing. They didn't get the options on the new lot where I temporarily moved them and they didn't get them when I moved them back. When I play next I'll try the flirty stuff. This is the only couple I've used the "beguile" on, maybe it's got something to do with that. Dunno.
    I won't be sending my saves just yet. I'll wait til the next generation and see if it works for them. If it doesn't I'll bump this thread. And thanks @rosemow I was gonna ask that! :D

You're welcome :) I hope that the issue is soon fixed on your game.
    Sorry that didn't work for you @Simpkin I hope you figure it out soon. If you do, post back as I'm really curious!

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    @NZsimm3r
    @SimQARobo
    Okay, the problem was only with that couple. I didn't ever get the option for them again. They're dead now. Their children can do it just fine when I click on the bush/bed/etc. It might have been the beguile then. I've never used it with anyone else.
  • KlueniiKluenii Posts: 90 Member
    @Simpkin

I know you said the couple are now dead and the issue is basically a moot point now, but reading through the thread, I was curious about one thing. When you said the woohoo option wasn't available, was it visually not there, or was it greyed out?

I'm wondering if it was a case of the couple being in their elder state and perhaps a situation where woohoo would push them over the limit and the inability to woohoo was more of a "too uncomfortable to do that right now" similar to when pregnant sims are in 3rd trimester and when you hover over workout there is a "Sim is too uncomfortable to work out right now" type of message?
    @Simpkin So weird! Well, least the next gen are not so unfortunate! @Kluenii has a good idea! :)

Kluenii wrote: »
    @Simpkin

I know you said the couple are now dead and the issue is basically a moot point now, but reading through the thread, I was curious about one thing. When you said the woohoo option wasn't available, was it visually not there, or was it greyed out?

I'm wondering if it was a case of the couple being in their elder state and perhaps a situation where woohoo would push them over the limit and the inability to woohoo was more of a "too uncomfortable to do that right now" similar to when pregnant sims are in 3rd trimester and when you hover over workout there is a "Sim is too uncomfortable to work out right now" type of message?

@Kluenii the option wasn't there at all. At one point everything was okay, working, with them and then it stopped. They were still YA when the problem started. And as I said, when I clicked on the sim, the option was pretty much always available, just not when clicking on the woohoo spots. :)
  • KlueniiKluenii Posts: 90 Member
    @Simpkin thanks for clearing that up for me. I know it sounds crazy but sometimes I just can't visualize the situation without asking. Happy to hear that moving forward things have resolved in your game though.
  • GrammaWineGrammaWine Posts: 5 New Member
    This happened to my Bob and Eliza Pancakes after i had crinded their relationship to max out in both friendship and romance. they were married and had one son, but then the option disappeared completely for them to woohoo. no matter what bed, what closet, what community bush, the option was never there. it was there for other sims, just not the pancakes.
    i just cloned children for them in cas and created a back story that Eliza had infertility problems and underwent ivf with Bob to have kids.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The lighthouse woohoo is actually broken. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. I miss that pink light beam. The June 18th patch broke it.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This thread is from 2016. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    As was pointed out this thread is quite old so I'm going to close it off :smile: If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top