We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions about the rumored Voidcritter Go phone app for Sims

So some of us know the rumor that the next EP will contain a Voidcritter Go phone app our Sims can play, but I have a few questions about it. First, how will loading screens affect the game? Will our Sims lose their targeted Voidcritter if they have to visit a neighbors house to capture it, and it results in a loading screen? Also will the Voidcritter Go phone app game be compatible with the existing Kids Room Stuff battlestation?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these questions.

Have fun :)

Comments

• SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    lmao where did that rumor come from? :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    Wow you don't have anything better to do uh? :flushed: really pathetic. Sorry but I really hate that game(pokemon Go) in real life!
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited August 2016
    This would be hilarious if they added it for all ages. However, it would make adding CARS to the game more difficult than it already is. (Don't play game while driving or text while driving!)
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Lol you just came up with that quit playing so much
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    :trollface: .....
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    First time I'm hearing about this supposed upcoming feature. :p
    If this were true, I'm quite sure that we would have gotten it with the pack that Voidcritters came with in the first place. But that's just my theory. ;)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,601 Member
    I haven't seen that rumor anywhere but this thread. What's it based on? Who's talking about it?

If it's something you'd like, you might want to post in Ideas Corner about it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,315 Member
    edited August 2016
    I replaced Pokemon Go with Voidcritters Go for my headcanon a month ago (http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/post/148108548708/narration-continued-by-max-and-then-in-the) and I think it is a very obvious thing to do for simmers. Like saying "Sim York" or "Sim Francisco" when you are in need for a location name in not feeling particularly creative that day. But I thought it was just something we did collectively, not a feature that is actually in developement!
    As someone who doesn't have a smartphone irl I'd very much love at least my sims to be able play that kind of game <3
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Java_Joe wrote: »
    So some of us know the rumor that the next EP will contain a Voidcritter Go phone app our Sims can play, but I have a few questions about it. First, how will loading screens affect the game? Will our Sims lose their targeted Voidcritter if they have to visit a neighbors house to capture it, and it results in a loading screen? Also will the Voidcritter Go phone app game be compatible with the existing Kids Room Stuff battlestation?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these questions.

Have fun :)

This is how it could work.
    This is possible if a Sim had the option on their phone to hunt for the voidcritter in the public spaces they are near. And could make sense if it was a new option on the phone like 'play game'.

It could be implemented like spawners and would be doable.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Who did spread that rumour? Never heard about it
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 971 Member
    It's probably not real at all, but I'd definitely want something like it :open_mouth:

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr