Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How would you feel about this hypothetical compromise on toddlers?

2...Next

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Hmmm... Toddlers or updated babies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    The game either has toddlers or it doesn't. If it doesn't, then I will never buy anything TS4 related again. It's that simple. I don't care if they improve babies, they will not make up for the absence of toddlers. In fact, improving babies is something I am expecting and hoping it will happen in addition to toddlers being added. Toddlers are not impossible. They may be a very unique lifestage but I don't believe for a second they are impossible to make. So no, I won't settle for less.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    grief1.jpg

1. Couldn't believe it was true - nee-jerk reaction was to say I was going to cancel my pre-order
    2. Made my children in CAS so I could avoid childbirth and the jump to childhood
    3. Getting angry on the forums and at the Gurus, saying I hate the game when I don't
    4. I'm on this one now
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    To be fair they are not bad ideas. Maybe merge the babies and toddlers like teens and elders where with adults?

Then in Ts5 we will only get one single age group which will consist of merged babies, toddlers, kids, adults and elders lol

Concept art:
    baby-head-mask-1.jpg

Just joking!

Ewww that's so disturbing!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    No. If they could do all that with babies, they could just make toddlers.