Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Household Exchange

12346...Next

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I populated my current town with many of the sims shared here. I noticed @CravenLestat 's Amelina Yurievna and @coco 's Mathilda Chalmers at the salon:

P89zSY3.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Posting a couple of my households here. Since this thread started a long time ago I’m assuming it’s ok for sims to have non-base game traits once they are clean with no cc.

EXO K-Pop boy band members
    Sim-a likes of Kai, D.O. and Chen. No cc, no cap, no custom sliders used. Suho available separately.
    Download Kai, D.O., Chen **** Download Suho
    imYet9P.jpg

The Medhat Family
    A sweet family with blended ethnicities. No cc, no cap, no custom sliders used.
    Download ***** Pictures
    5VKUzOj.jpg
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited February 2022

Let's see if we can resurrect this thread:

Random Hotties

(https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9030348)

Random Hotties are just that. I rolled random Sims until one caught my eye as attractive to me. Name is the first random name that came up. Traits and such were whatever was assigned to the Sim. Lifetime Wishes were the first one on the list. These Sims were not modified in any way, in looks or clothing.

You can leave them all in one household, break them up into guys and gals, or any combination you choose.

I don't remember what their traits were.

Because they were completely random, they do use 25 store hair and clothing items, 10 of the 11 expansions, as well as 3 stuff packs.

I'm not sure if you will be able to download them right now. I've been having problems downloading anything from the Exchange for a few days. It was maddening since I just got a new laptop and I wanted fresh files of the stuff I had downloaded in the past.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2023
    If anyone wants new plasma for their saves, feel free to use any of my single sims. Sharing solo uploads as most of my households are c.rap

My Studio
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top