Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kicking Gnomes

SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
I'm not one to believe everything I see on TV, except on Sims it would seem...

Back on TS2, there was a kids TV show where this angry guy kicked a bunch of gnomes and at the end they had him surrounded and it looked like something rather unfortunate. I assumed death. So I get scared to death when my sims start toward a gnome to kick it. Never have kicked a gnome because of that TV show and I don't know what happens if you do. But they're magical and can appear in many different places in a day without warning. So I don't mess around with em.

Gnomes tend to come out of nowhere a lot, at least in my game. But my sims have a tenancy to want to kick them. And they get the urge to often. Scares me to death. Wish they wouldn't do that. I've gotten too far for them to die now.

Anyone else wary about this? Lol

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    Gnomes can die. But they don't kill Sims.

There is a badge you can get. I think it is a witch sim that has to kick a lot of gnomes. I think it maybe 10 or 15.

There are non magical gnomes available I buy mode. Sims can kick them too and they count towards gnomes kicked for the badge.

I don't like Sims kicking gnomes either. But it is because I feel sorry for the gnomes.
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Lol, not sure if anyone remembers The Strangerhood, but the gnomes always remind me of that sim that looked like Tank Grunt, who went crazy over the gnomes.

There is an evil Mr Gnome though, who breaks items in the house and what not. I wouldn't kick him.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!