Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More hair colours

If they added more hair colours what colours would you like to see?

I hope they do

Comments

• emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    I want ton a more natural shades added in.
  • xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Rainbow.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I've been wanting more ombre options in the ombre colors, since we can't just pick the colors in them. I also feel like the browns are lacking in range - I'd like an ash brown and a light brown. And I'd like a silver-white that isn't blue or purple tinged.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    No. We have enough hair colors already. they need to focus on useful things.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    More unnatural colors. The current ones are way too specific of a shade. I'd like to see yellow green, purple, light blue, a less saturated teal, a lighter and cuter pink (I hate hot pink lol)

As for natural colors I want a light brown, strawberry blonde, darker red, and a lighter blonde that isn't as yellow.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    - More variations in blonde and brown.
    - Actual black, instead of that blue-black color.
    - More unnatural colors.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I want some more natural colors.
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Strawberry blonde!
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    More natural colors would be awesome ! More shade of browns are what I would like the most.
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    Or just add a color wheel, itd probably be easier for them in the long run
  • XMachiaXXMachiaX Posts: 122 Member
    More natural colours. The yellow hair colour bothers me a lot for example.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Or just add a color wheel, itd probably be easier for them in the long run

True. If that won't happen then I want more natural colours aswell. Strawberry blonde sounds good.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2016
    Yes! More natural colours especially, but some more crazy colours would be nice, too. They need to give us more range in each colour, especially in the browns and blondes. I'm ash-brown, so I'd like that the most...they already have it in the game with the salt and pepper hair, all they have to do is take out the grey. But, as MinecraftdSimmer said, they'd be better off just giving us a colour wheel.
  • monochrome-28monochrome-28 Posts: 11 New Member
    I would love a variety of new hair colors to choose from! More shades of brown, blonde, red, black and some new unnaturals would be lovely. Granted we could download some recolors or make our own, but not every player is willing to use custom content in their game.
  • Potatoab10Potatoab10 Posts: 21 Member
    Agreed! We need more choice of hair colors. Both natural and not natural colors. The not natural colors that we have now are too bright/don't look right.
  • EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    I think they should add:
    • Dirty blonde/darker blonde
    • Lighter brown
    • Different black instead of purpley black
    • I don't care much for unnatural colours, I usually don't use them.
    • Platinum blonde that DOESNT look yellow/green. I'm sorry, the platinum blonde looks too greenish for me and not blonde enough.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I'd love to see more two tone hairs, similar to what we have now but with more color options since the ones I actually like only come in gray aging hair colors XD

What would be really neat though is if we got the option of choosing two hair colors ones for roots and one for the overall hair color. So, if I had a naturally blonde Sim and wanted to give her purple hair for every hair style! The blonde would be visible, which I wouldn't mind or give me the ability to have her "natural" hair color be purple too to show no roots. An option for highlights would also be nice too. It doesn't need to be on the level of Sims 3 detailed with like EVERY color in the spectrum, keep the swatches, but having those 3 color options areas: roots, hair, and highlights would be SUPER nice! That alone would allow for some awesome levels of customization!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    I'd love to see more two tone hairs, similar to what we have now but with more color options since the ones I actually like only come in gray aging hair colors XD

What would be really neat though is if we got the option of choosing two hair colors ones for roots and one for the overall hair color. So, if I had a naturally blonde Sim and wanted to give her purple hair for every hair style! The blonde would be visible, which I wouldn't mind or give me the ability to have her "natural" hair color be purple too to show no roots. An option for highlights would also be nice too. It doesn't need to be on the level of Sims 3 detailed with like EVERY color in the spectrum, keep the swatches, but having those 3 color options areas: roots, hair, and highlights would be SUPER nice! That alone would allow for some awesome levels of customization!

That's a great idea!
    But one thing: If you think about it, the way they made the hair in the sims 4 is different than in sims 3. I'd be different if you had an option to 'add highlights', because the hair in Sims 4 doesn't show every strand, therefore, highlights would be hard for the people who made sims 4 to add in.
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »
    If they added more hair colours what colours would you like to see?

I hope they do

Light brown. There is nothing close to it in game.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    Arkster93 wrote: »
    No. We have enough hair colors already. they need to focus on useful things.

Except we don't. We have NO light brown hair color options.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • KitkatieKitkatie Posts: 13 New Member
    I agree with strawberry blonde <3
  • chingyu1023chingyu1023 Posts: 82 Member
    More natural colors. Or only add a color wheel on hair color.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    More unnatural options with black.
    8065120602_6b76d4c0b0_c.jpg
    d639b966bb91f1bfa51b6752be56f56d.jpg
    DSC00078-1455058204.jpg?quality=.8&height=533.3333333333333&width=800

More unnatural options with white.
    pansen_t1000.jpg
    whiteandpinkhair_t1000.jpg
    IMG_4404_t1000.jpg
    e96037261c8094abc2a86c192d5c4190.jpg

Rainbow hair
    d4b30622cfc37db0211692e442e1a5f9.jpg
    merman-colorful-beard-hair-dye-men-trend-8__605.jpg
    b321ce713a143575cb9a58cdf0eae971.jpg

4320940_lets-delve-into-the-rainbow-hair-trend_d9795f14_m.jpg
    hair_colour_picture_2_jpg.jpg
    back510x900.png

Black and white hair
    A-picture-of-a-male-model-with-an-EMO-hairstyle-colored-in-black-and-white-with-the-Manic-Panic-dye-as-he-wears-a-leather-jacket.jpg
    ea72edfb8198c59bb565c8d6de3d9480.jpg
    85a6b5a90d202e8bc23292603d32791f.jpg
    0b6d1ad1e0a6c3e41ba54c8dc9930fcf.jpg
    Black-and-white-hairstyles.jpg

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Purple, sunset gold, platinum. A color wheel would be lovely too.
    I regret some of my life choices.